DX » Community » Reviews » E27 13W 52-5050 SMD LED White Light Lamp Bulb (85~265V)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrnd3q39048ky0 on 02/19/2014

It came in a decent packaging. I bought two of these to replace my busted fluorescent bulbs. It is well built, the heat sink was designed in a way that it becomes an enclosure of the circuit which is very important. I have been using these for a year now and still working well. The only thing I can think ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykostrunx on 01/10/2014

Well built, has a electronic driver with galvanical isolation for LED's, not just capacitor like some cheaper lamps. This one will provide the same luminosity either on 85V or on 220V or anywhere between. Thermal transfer from LED's to casing is very effective, so LED's stay cold enough. Soft wires with ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykostrunx on 01/10/2014

Well built, has a electronic driver with galvanical isolation for LED's, not just capacitor like some cheaper lamps. This one will provide the same luminosity either on 85V or on 220V or anywhere between. Thermal transfer from LED's to casing is very effective, so LED's stay cold enough. Soft wires with ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byleonardocidral on 10/10/2013

O item realmente vale à pena pelo custo que apresenta. A qualidade construtiva é muito boa e a eficiência dos leds também. Ilumina muito bem, principalmente em luminárias de teto. O item realmente vale à pena pelo custo que apresenta. A qualidade construtiva é muito ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byananjev1 on 09/02/2013

Bright and even lighting (much much brighter than 18W fluorescent lamp with reflector used before) Easy to mount and use Very low power consumption None Relatively heavy construction (often a good quality sign when speech is about electric devices, but you shouldn't use in in constructions which can ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byjuliov on 03/26/2013

After buying several lamps, this is what I like, are mounted in kitchen downlight, and I have combined a warm white with white, covers the entire spectrum and can be oriented. Es conveniente que este ventilada, lo peor para los led es el calor, así que he abierto el reflector para que ventile. Could ... Read more

0 0 3

• posted byavisadeh on 03/25/2013

Good white light, using it in my bathroom. 2 lamp like that can give you good light for 20-25 square meters room. I was thinking that I am buying the same product as the one that I purchased one year ago, but I find it with strong white light better that the old product. Quite expensive for such product.... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byZeluisJr on 03/18/2013

I was surprised by the dimensions of this lamp. She is well pequenaEu wanted a light that would allow me to read in my room and allowed this product. It produces clear light, and the equivalence of its brightness exceeds the brightness of an incandescent of 120 Watts. I am very pleased and plan to buy ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byTarantes0 on 03/09/2013

Great light power!!!!! Directional beam of light helps to use all the light to the direction needed. Good material, easy instalation, works flawlessly. The price could be better. Very white light, ideal for kitchen and bathroom. I replaced mine two old fluorescent bulbs (9W warm + 20W white) in the kitchen ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byArielVilla on 03/07/2013

Very nice finishing, very sturdy. Has a great power. White light not bluish. I've bought 2 lamps in different times. The first one is ok, but the second one has a delay of half second between you turn it one and it light. This is very annoying, and it seems that something is wrong. What in fact I really ... Read more

1 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections