DX » Community » Reviews » E27 13W 52-5050 SMD LED White Light Lamp Bulb (85~265V)
  • 5 star 9 ( 47% )
  • 4 star 10 ( 53% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by ananjev1 on 09/02/2013

Pros: Bright and even lighting (much much brighter than 18W fluorescent lamp with reflector used before) Easy to mount and use Very low power consumption Cons: None OtherThoughts: Relatively heavy construction (often a good quality sign when speech is about electric devices, but you shouldn't use in in constructions which can easily flip caused... Read more

Impression:;

1 0
  • posted by juliov on 03/26/2013

Pros: After buying several lamps, this is what I like, are mounted in kitchen downlight, and I have combined a warm white with white, covers the entire spectrum and can be oriented. Cons: Es conveniente que este ventilada, lo peor para los led es el calor, así que he abierto el reflector para que ventile. OtherThoughts: Could have a little... Read more

3 0
  • posted by avisadeh on 03/25/2013

Pros: Good white light, using it in my bathroom. 2 lamp like that can give you good light for 20-25 square meters room. I was thinking that I am buying the same product as the one that I purchased one year ago, but I find it with strong white light better that the old product. Cons: Quite expensive for such product. There is a 1 second delay be... Read more

1 0
  • posted by ZeluisJr on 03/18/2013

Pros: I was surprised by the dimensions of this lamp. She is well pequenaEu wanted a light that would allow me to read in my room and allowed this product. It produces clear light, and the equivalence of its brightness exceeds the brightness of an incandescent of 120 Watts. I am very pleased and plan to buy more of this model. Cons: I put this... Read more

1 0
  • posted by Tarantes0 on 03/09/2013

Pros: Great light power!!!!! Directional beam of light helps to use all the light to the direction needed. Good material, easy instalation, works flawlessly. Cons: The price could be better. OtherThoughts: Very white light, ideal for kitchen and bathroom. I replaced mine two old fluorescent bulbs (9W warm + 20W white) in the kitchen for just on... Read more

0 0
  • posted by ArielVilla on 03/07/2013

Pros: Very nice finishing, very sturdy. Has a great power. White light not bluish. Cons: I've bought 2 lamps in different times. The first one is ok, but the second one has a delay of half second between you turn it one and it light. This is very annoying, and it seems that something is wrong. What in fact I really think it is as the first one... Read more

0 1
  • posted by EJPENAFLORM on 02/20/2013

Pros: Este bulbo direcciona la luz inicamente en una dirección enfocando toda su potencia e intensidad luminica en una direccion. La luz es muy potente. Hasta ahora todos los que he comprado funcionan correctamente. Cons: El único inconveniente que tuve es que en la version E27 la rosca esta floja de la lampara lo cual hace que cuando... Read more

1 0
  • posted by Newgel on 02/12/2013

Pros: Excellent Lamp. Very brigh. Perfect when you need light directed to one side (wall mounted lamps for instance). Light is really brith and white. I replaced a 15W economical lamp with this 13W led lamp and its brigther than the previous lamp. Build quality is excelent. Metal casing. Does not seems to get hot. Cons: Not really a con, but th... Read more

0 0
  • posted by taurasg on 01/19/2013

Pros: Really bright, much brighter than cfl lamps with similar power. can be adjusted direction half turn Does not seem to be cheap made. Cons: none found, maybe except it lits after a second after turning on. Possibly too expensive. OtherThoughts: It much brigter,maybe twice, than 11W cfl lamp. Has liitle cold ligth. i use it in bathroom and v... Read more

0 0
  • posted by zilog80 on 11/29/2012

Pros: Considerably brighter than a bulky 28W Phillips CFL. I'm using it for an outside wall-mount light. Seems to run a lot cooler than the corn-style lamps I have. Cons: For an outdoor application I wouldn't feel comfortable if your light fitting isn't water tight. Mine is gasketed to it's ok. The LEDs are exposed so this unit needs some prote... Read more

1 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections