DX » Community » Reviews » SIPIK HK23 1-CR123A Cree Q3-WC 3-Mode 160-Lumen White LED Flashlight with Strap (1*CR123A)
  • 5 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byJohnnyMac on 07/01/2011

Great build quality. Very bright. Nice beam quality. Perfect finish. Side switch. Fits a protected 16340 Li-Ion None, really. This is a great little light. Not the shortest CR123 sized light but that is due to the side switch. Still very small and far from the longest of it's type. Switch is very nice as is general build quality. Nice threads and o-... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypochemychker on 06/04/2011

"Good to great" build quality, tripod mount, has a "brother" with 18650 for those who needs just a bit more ( don't ask me why). Amount of light is more than enough for all small light usages that I could think of, and quite adequate for outdoors ( camping etc. ) Doesn't have "zoom" feature, so it's not possible to control ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysigmapixma on 01/03/2011

Quality machining, threads are cut cleanly and are large enough to prevent cross threading. TIGHT internal tolerances; not a chirp or a rattle when assembled with 3.7v RCR. Searingly bright at night; while I can't say whether it's 160L otf, it fits the niche for those that prefer not to burn through coin-style batteries using a keychain LED all the ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections