DX » Community » Reviews » 300KP Network Surveillance IP Wireless Camera with 12-LED IR Night Vision/Microphone/Speaker (Black)
  • 5 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypmackinnon on 11/13/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very reliable piece of hardware. I've had one in service for over a year without any problems. I built an external 110VAC relay interface so I may control external lighting with it and this works fine, but occasionally it falses the lights to 'on' when the pow... Read more

0 3
  • posted byryuhamayoshi on 08/07/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- if you know how to connect to camera's over your network the installation is a breeze. - very nice build. - extra network cable in the package. - good IR quality. - simple webinterface with a lot of options!! Cons:- software is bogus, don't even use it. - pdf... Read more

0 1
  • posted byrsi70 on 03/19/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Easy to adding it to your home network (if you know how to set up your router, of course), picture quality is pretty good and night vision is even very good (whereas it is VGA resolution) . Camera supports WPA2 security and, of course, all the lower types of security as... Read more

0 0
  • posted byWISHVV on 03/17/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This is just another better looking "Foscam" based IP Camera. Built quality doesn't look cheap but not as good as the DLXXK 5220 (for comparison purpose only). To set up the camera is easy ( assume that you know how to set up your host for your dynamic ip and... Read more

1 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections