DX » Community » Reviews » Charming Plating White Steel Cufflinks for Men - Agent 007
  • 5 star 6 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrpbroot on 02/15/2014

Good materials. Same articles than other webs but 2 or 3 times cheaper, good price, and are soo cool that i was look to them for 2 hours xD "007" label is very specific. You get it in small plastic bag. It could be in more sophisticated package., its a great product with a price that are difficult to find ! I bought this cufflinks for my dad'... Read more

0 0
  • posted byOkian on 12/26/2013

Very nice quality. Very easy to use. There are no cons really other then it comes in a plastic bag and not a box. (But for that price, I don't mind actually) Does not come with a Jaguar. Just what to expect. My friends liked it a lot and so did I. Perfect cufflinks for a great price. For yourself or as a gift, this is the ideal pair of cufflinks! And ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDjviki on 04/21/2013

Really nice and well-worked. Good price - because normal price in normal mortar-brick shop is higher. Good colour, no scratches, ideal size (not big, not small). No Cons. But you have to have stylish clothes (because "007" label is very specific. You look great with white shirt with these cufflinks. I recccomend wear good-looking sunglasses ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byf_hermoso on 01/06/2013

Good materials. Same articles than other webs but 2 or 3 times cheaper. Quick travel from China to Spain in 15 days. Perfect delivery. And without extra cost !!! It´s the best web to buy this kind of articles. No box to take care of the cufflinks. I can´t say any more bad about this web. There are a los of cufflinks in DealExtreme. There are ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjestpaDX on 12/30/2011

Good build quality. Good design. Nice looking. I like the idea of 007. It is elegant and in the same time extravagant. It looks like massive and expensive cufflinks. The cufflinks “lockers” are hard enough to not un-lock unintentionally. You get it in small plastic bag. It could be in more sophisticated package. So you could store it in nice place and ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byzenzero on 09/22/2011

These cufflinks are very well finished , the ones I got showed no signs of sloppy work. I think they're difficult to find elsewhere, so their great collectors items. Mechanism works fine, but I don't really use them, so I can not judge on quality. The 5 star overall rating was given for the cufflinks as collector item and the finish. Maybe not cheap,... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections