DX » Community » Reviews » Charming Plating White Steel Cufflinks for Men - Agent 007
  • 5 star 4 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDjviki on 04/21/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Really nice and well-worked. Good price - because normal price in normal mortar-brick shop is higher. Good colour, no scratches, ideal size (not big, not small).Cons:No Cons. But you have to have stylish clothes (because "007" label is very specific.OtherThoughts... Read more

0 0
  • posted byf_hermoso on 01/06/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Good materials. Same articles than other webs but 2 or 3 times cheaper. Quick travel from China to Spain in 15 days. Perfect delivery. And without extra cost !!! It´s the best web to buy this kind of articles.Cons:No box to take care of the cufflinks. I can´t s... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjestpaDX on 12/30/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Good build quality. Good design. Nice looking. I like the idea of 007. It is elegant and in the same time extravagant. It looks like massive and expensive cufflinks. The cufflinks “lockers” are hard enough to not un-lock unintentionally. Cons:You get it in small plastic ba... Read more

0 0
  • posted byzenzero on 09/22/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:These cufflinks are very well finished , the ones I got showed no signs of sloppy work. I think they're difficult to find elsewhere, so their great collectors items. Mechanism works fine, but I don't really use them, so I can not judge on quality. The 5 star ov... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections