DX » Community » Reviews » Creative Can Storage Mini Rechargeable R/C Model Racing Car - Silver (27MHz/2*AA)
  • 5 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bylyogui on 11/19/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:It's a great cheap gift for your nephews on Christmas. It's really funny to see them racing together on the yard. Uses battery, but can be useful in trips were you can charge the car with the control. No need to have a power supply.Cons:The can is a little bit... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTessa25 on 02/03/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:It is so funny. Great toy for all ages! It is easy to use it. You can control the direction easily. I like the package - it is really original and it is easy to keep the car in. I can say it is cheap - in my city something like that costs 1,5 times more. Cons:May be it i... Read more

0 0
  • Fun
    posted byDark00 on 12/22/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:- fun to drive - quite fast - possible to adjust the steering - nice and original package (it was sealed with a bunch of sticky tape though) Cons:- Wheels slip on smooth surfaces, since the car is so light - Works only on 1.5V AA batteries - mine doesn't work wit... Read more

0 0
  • posted byporathos on 02/21/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Pros: it´s really very easy to use, and so fun! it´s a great product to gift to kids, is like a powerfull RC model, but in a little measure!, the packaging is very original and easy to keep. The relation between the price an the product is really excell... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections