DX » Community » Reviews » Creative Can Storage Mini Rechargeable R/C Model Racing Car - Yellow (27MHz/2*AA)
  • 5 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byBoxterSS on 03/14/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:If you thhink to buy that r/c car you should buy few of them and then you can make some challenge with your friends or family. Cons:Easy to control,battery livees about 15min non stop playing.Charging time about 45min. Have 3pcs of sticks with them you can pra... Read more

1 0
  • posted byandrekaminski on 01/03/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:It works very well. I have just received it and it is working as described. I would buy more to give as gift to children. The color is nice and very easy to control. The toy is great. The package is very beautiful (the can). My cat didnt like the toy, i think th... Read more

0 0
  • Fun
    posted byDark00 on 12/22/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- fun to drive - quite fast - possible to adjust the steering - nice and original package (it was sealed with a bunch of sticky tape though) Cons:- Wheels slip on smooth surfaces, since the car is so light - Works only on 1.5V AA batteries - mine doesn't work wi... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKolpu on 04/28/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Cheap - Cool outfit - Lightweight - Easy to use - Cats loves it - Great toy for kids and pets Cons:- Website says that it's using 27MHz but car and remote control has label where is 49MHz stickers. That's not really con but you got wrong information. - It ru... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections