DX » Community » Reviews » LXGD Green Laser Sight for Guns (20mW JG-10A)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bynickxab on 03/05/2013

Excellent beam output. Very useful for hunters. You can change the angle of the laser, it got 3 allen screws inside for this(little difficult thought, i will explain) . The build quality on the outside of this unit is fantastic, and is very solid. Too bad the outer adjustment rings are for looks only.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byndefo on 09/17/2012

Metal processing. Look's good. Batteries included. Light is really bright from long long distance. I saved about 70% of price than buy from local. Direction of light was bad, but it can be easily repaired. Not adjustable... but I don't need adjust anything, it's ok for me. Not for handgun (quite large)... Read more

1 0 0

• posted bydragonsfire on 12/12/2011

Really Bright. fairly easy to sight in. Comes with battery. Machined aluminum body parts. The sight is larger than expected. it doesnt fit on my handgun as well as i had hoped. It also has to "warm up" when first used. It comes on dimly and then gets brighter after about 5 seconds of use. Becuase ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymjp808 on 10/20/2009

Looks COOL/small--Price is right. Laser is bright. All the outer adjustment rings are for looks only. This bummed me out. The front screws off and there are 3 allen screws, and only one seems to be designed to move the angle. I completely took it apart, because I could not understand how these screws ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byferdiii on 04/03/2008

He adquirido este laser con intenciones de utilizarlo en mi g36c de airsoft, y la verdad es que me ha decepcionado un poco. Está exteriormente bastante bien acabado y no es grande. En primer lugar, si no está caliente la unidad, no funciona correctamente, es decir, si no está caliente,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysoldier48 on 03/03/2008

This laser is fairly cheap compared to most "Green Lasers". The beam is visible in a average lit room, and when you shine the beam outside at night it seems to go as far as your eye can see. The pressure switch is funny, it isn't smooth with one big switch in the inside. It has two little lumps ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byDimaX181 on 12/10/2007

works well, light. in winter it needs to warm up for 2-3 minuts before it gets to full power. there isn't a always-on switch. hard to press pad for long time. wierd mount. had to buy another mount(Rail) to mount it to the M16(not mine). for ameatures only, may fit to bb\paintball guns. Pricy. It says ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byshervin2 on 07/10/2007

Excellent beam output Very Useful Compact Solid Pretty light Build quality (I will explain) Remote pressure switch is odd The build quality on the outside of this unit is fantastic, and is very solid. However, when removing the laser from the battery compartment, the build quality of the inside is one ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections