DX » Community » Reviews » LXGD Green Laser Sight for Guns (20mW JG-10A)
  • 5 star 1 ( 12% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 3 ( 38% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bynickxab on 03/05/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Excellent beam output. Very useful for hunters. You can change the angle of the laser, it got 3 allen screws inside for this(little difficult thought, i will explain) . The build quality on the outside of this unit is fantastic, and is very solid. Cons:Too bad the outer... Read more

0 0
  • posted byndefo on 09/17/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Metal processing. Look's good. Batteries included. Light is really bright from long long distance. I saved about 70% of price than buy from local. Cons:Direction of light was bad, but it can be easily repaired. Not adjustable... but I don't need adjust anythin... Read more

0 1
  • posted bydragonsfire on 12/12/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Really Bright. fairly easy to sight in. Comes with battery. Machined aluminum body parts. Cons:The sight is larger than expected. it doesnt fit on my handgun as well as i had hoped. It also has to "warm up" when first used. It comes on dimly and then... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymjp808 on 10/20/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Looks COOL/small--Price is right. Laser is bright. Cons:All the outer adjustment rings are for looks only. This bummed me out. The front screws off and there are 3 allen screws, and only one seems to be designed to move the angle. I completely took it apart, bec... Read more

0 0
  • posted byferdiii on 04/03/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:He adquirido este laser con intenciones de utilizarlo en mi g36c de airsoft, y la verdad es que me ha decepcionado un poco. Está exteriormente bastante bien acabado y no es grande. Cons:En primer lugar, si no está caliente la unidad, no funciona correctamente, e... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysoldier48 on 03/03/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This laser is fairly cheap compared to most "Green Lasers". The beam is visible in a average lit room, and when you shine the beam outside at night it seems to go as far as your eye can see. Cons:The pressure switch is funny, it isn't smooth with one big switc... Read more

1 0
  • posted byDimaX181 on 12/10/2007

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:works well, light. Cons:in winter it needs to warm up for 2-3 minuts before it gets to full power. there isn't a always-on switch. hard to press pad for long time. wierd mount. had to buy another mount(Rail) to mount it to the M16(not mine). for ameatures only, may fit... Read more

0 0
  • posted byshervin2 on 07/10/2007

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Excellent beam output Very Useful Compact Solid Pretty light Cons:Build quality (I will explain) Remote pressure switch is odd OtherThoughts:The build quality on the outside of this unit is fantastic, and is very solid. However, when removing the laser from the... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections