Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykaxopa123 on 03/25/2013

- I bought it for my father Sony and it fits like made for it, so it's not just for Canons. - It's made with a hardened yet flexible material, giving good protection for the camera. - The blue textile layer came without problems. Don't feel cheap or weak. - If you just want a honest carrying bag, you ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytogaa01 on 10/16/2012

A very good hard case to protect the camera inside my A2200 fits perfectly. - Very cheap price for a compact camera bag. - Even comes with belt strap. - The compact camera is light. - Quality is good for the price and so far durability is not a problem. - Does its job protecting the compact camera like ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bybenardtmz on 09/15/2012

- A very good hard case to protect the camera inside. - Very cheap price for a compact camera bag. - Even comes with belt strap. - The compact camera is light. - Quality is good for the price and so far durability is not a problem. - Does its job protecting the compact camera like a charm. - Compact ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjezebeltash on 07/06/2009

Great build quality, who doesn't need a hard case to throw in their purse at the last minute? I ordered this using the measurements on the front page, but this is smaller than those listed (almost 1/4-1/2" on all sides on the outside!) so it's essentially useless to me. *sniff* It would have been ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfry-kun on 05/11/2009

Quite sturdy, protected my camera (sd850is) on my belt for a year. Camera survived multiple drops, scratches against the walls, door frames, etc. without a single scratch. Only lasted 1 year. I wore it on my belt nearly every day. The belt strap has no extra protection (support wires?) inside - it just ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjjinh on 04/11/2009

- Hard case to protect camera - Good price - Comes with a belt strap - Nice blue colour - Light weight - Quality seems quite good - seems to be quite durable - protects camera as it is designed to do - no soft padding on the inside of the bag - no extra storage compartments, these would be useful Maybe ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylimbot on 01/29/2009

So the son got a new camera ( Canon A470 ) for Christmas. Now knowing him, it's not going to last that long unless I get him case. Went round the shops, the scarey thing is a case there would cost at least 1/4 of the price of the camera. Not really worth it, just want something he can chuck the camera ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykoakoa75 on 01/17/2009

great price good protection unclear what models fit, i bought mine for nothing, and worse, it was a present. need precise inner dimensions info. dealextreme only said: - Made of good quality, light weighted and durable material - Protects your camera from occasional bumps and bruises - Makes carrying ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byglohstr on 12/30/2008

Semi-hard case. Attractive "Canon" logo. Just the right size for my little SD200. There is no way you could even get half the quality of this case for twice the money here in the USA. Attractive blue color Useless belt strap. (Too tight) Weak strap. No extra pockets. Still WAYYY worth the money.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byacb13nrv on 12/29/2008

This little camera bag fits perfectly my Canon IXUS 860 IS. - Build quality is at the top. - Zippers work fine - touch has a good feeling. - Black and dark blue, beautiful colors. - CANON metallic badge is well intergated. - it has a cord for hanging the bag on your neck, and a belt holder. - materials ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections