- I bought it for my father Sony and it fits like made for it, so it's not just for Canons.
- It's made with a hardened yet flexible material, giving good protection for the camera.
- The blue textile layer came without problems.
Don't feel cheap or weak. - If you just want a honest carrying bag, you won't find cons. - The pictures show a Canon logo,... Read more
A very good hard case to protect the camera inside my A2200 fits perfectly. - Very cheap price for a compact camera bag. - Even comes with belt strap. - The compact camera is light. - Quality is good for the price and so far durability is not a problem. - Does its job protecting the compact camera like a charm. - Compact camera survived a few drops ... Read more
- A very good hard case to protect the camera inside.
- Very cheap price for a compact camera bag.
- Even comes with belt strap.
- The compact camera is light.
- Quality is good for the price and so far durability is not a problem.
- Does its job protecting the compact camera like a charm.
- Compact camera survived a few drops thanks to this compact ... Read more
Great build quality, who doesn't need a hard case to throw in their purse at the last minute? I ordered this using the measurements on the front page, but this is smaller than those listed (almost 1/4-1/2" on all sides on the outside!) so it's essentially useless to me. *sniff* It would have been nice if the measurements has been correct, unless ... Read more
Quite sturdy, protected my camera (sd850is) on my belt for a year. Camera survived multiple drops, scratches against the walls, door frames, etc. without a single scratch. Only lasted 1 year. I wore it on my belt nearly every day. The belt strap has no extra protection (support wires?) inside - it just snapped one day as I was walking in SF. Luckily ... Read more
- Hard case to protect camera
- Good price
- Comes with a belt strap
- Nice blue colour
- Light weight
- Quality seems quite good - seems to be quite durable
- protects camera as it is designed to do - no soft padding on the inside of the bag
- no extra storage compartments, these would be useful Maybe the listing should note which camera model the ... Read more
So the son got a new camera ( Canon A470 ) for Christmas. Now knowing him, it's not going to last that long unless I get him case. Went round the shops, the scarey thing is a case there would cost at least 1/4 of the price of the camera. Not really worth it, just want something he can chuck the camera in so it doesn't get damaged. This case is probably ... Read more
good protection unclear what models fit, i bought mine for nothing, and worse, it was a present. need precise inner dimensions info.
dealextreme only said:
- Made of good quality, light weighted and durable material
- Protects your camera from occasional bumps and bruises
- Makes carrying convenient
- Soft interior layer keeps the camera ... Read more
Semi-hard case. Attractive "Canon" logo. Just the right size for my little SD200. There is no way you could even get half the quality of this case for twice the money here in the USA. Attractive blue color Useless belt strap. (Too tight) Weak strap. No extra pockets. Still WAYYY worth the money. I'll have to see how this case holds up. Looks ... Read more
This little camera bag fits perfectly my Canon IXUS 860 IS.
- Build quality is at the top. - Zippers work fine
- touch has a good feeling.
- Black and dark blue, beautiful colors.
- CANON metallic badge is well intergated.
- it has a cord for hanging the bag on your neck, and a belt holder.
- materials are good quality None at the moment, everything ... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.