DX » Community » Reviews » Compact Digital TV Box DVB-T Receiver with AV/VGA (PAL/NTSC)
  • 5 star 4 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byomorales on 05/05/2014

Small size, cheap and works pretty fine. It is worth to buy definitely. I use this device with an old pc monitor so it became a tv. The device is able to record TV programs using a pen drive connected to the USB port. The device is able as well to reproduce media using a pen drive connected to the USB port. It is not really a Cons ... it is needed to ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhoumeri on 04/01/2014

+Easy way to turn old monitor in to tv. +Easy to setup +Tiny and practical remote +Supports many languages +picture quality is ok(atleast enough for 24") +Monitor can be used for pc by DVI at same time +subtitles work Works in finland. For this prize couldn't hope any more. Does what it promises. - channel info sometimes lag by hud - color of the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byone1973 on 01/08/2014

Receptor TDT perfecto para convertir un monitor viejo en una TV como equipo auxiliar para cocina, dormitorio, etc. Es muy barato y funciona muy bien. Como extra tiene USB que sirve para reproducir desde pen drive o disco duro, además de permitir la grabación de las emisiones. Por ese precio no se puede pedir más. Es bastante peque&#24... Read more

0 0
  • posted byurighetto on 07/22/2012

Works perfectly with my pc aditional monitor. Now I can view tv in my pc monitor!. Comes with remote control and a small antenna that is usefull if reaches good tv signal where you are. I am using that antenna, sometimes I have to move it trying to find better signal depending on channels I want to view. But it have a standard antenna plug so you can ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjoseluisgil on 03/27/2011

Really good device. It turns your PC screen into a DVB-T TV receiver. It works also on standard TV through 3 RCA connectors (audio+video). Image quality is very good up to 25 inches. Very fast to use, it works in ten languages, and it is very easy. It plays video or audio from USB device (divx, mpg, or so), and even record TV and make time-shift (pause ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTrilli on 02/06/2011

Very compact, ligh weight (85g), very good easy compact IR remote controller, unusual device (DVB-T to D-sub) very difficult to find, not expensive. Personally I don't like the box blue color, I prefer black or gray box. The installation is easy; you must only connect the tv cable antenna, the d-sub VGA monitor connector, the audio speakers and the ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections