DX » Community » Reviews » DIY Parts Organizer Toolbox (5 Sections)
  • 5 star 4 ( 80% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bynickxab on 03/05/2013

Completely transparent. This box has five compartments and I find it very useful because i have many small electronic parts that i don't want to mix together because it is difficult to sort them out, anyway i use it for small items and i find it very useful. The locking mechanism is pretty strong, at least doesn't look like it will open by accident ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bynickxab on 11/29/2012

As shown in the pictures. - Clear view so you can see quickly what you got inside of the box. - Strong and high quality hard plastic. - Perfect to keep small electronic components such as resistors, capacitors, ICs, PICs and such parts organized. - Perfect to keep small tools or other small stuff organized - The clip is strong enough so there is no ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bySRTerroso on 11/03/2012

This is a plastic-made toolbox/organizer, and it is exactly as shown in the pictures. Well-built, it opens and closes perfectly, even being built with just one latch. Perfect to keep bolts, screws, nuts, or other small stuff organized. Examples: 1. Small bicycle parts, such as grommets, brake bolts or nuts, bearings, cable ends (terminals); 2. R/C parts;... Read more

1 0
  • posted byvortex69 on 04/09/2010

Small but very usable size (10cm x 16.5cm x 3.5cm) The locking mechanism is pretty strong, at least doesn't look like it will open by accident very easily. Overall build quality is good, considering the price. Stackable, the little "feet" on the bottom fit on the top lid. The "hinges" do not look very durable, they are just a little strip of plastic ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byalexan on 05/14/2008

This box has five compartments and I find it very useful because i have many small electronic parts that i don't want to mix together because it is difficult to sort them out, anyway i use it for small items and i find it very useful. I don't see any problem with it so nothing to say here. If you need more space buy a bigger one because there are many ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections