DX » Community » Reviews » 800/1600CPI Bluetooth Optical Mouse (1*AA)
  • 5 star 8 ( 47% )
  • 4 star 9 ( 53% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byAntonH on 07/23/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Easy to use and easy to connect bluetooht mouse. It uses very little power and a single AA battery will last a very long time. It is rather flat and is not really usable as a havy duty mouse, but will do very fine as a travel mouse for you're laptop Cons:No co... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydcafri on 06/06/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very useful for laptops since there is no need for USB dongle - just using Bluetooth. Works fine with one battery for long time (I didn't have to replace the battery so far). Cons:Three major cons in this item: 1. It would be nice having a USB dongle coming wi... Read more

1 0
  • posted bytkdeals on 05/05/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very good quality mouse, with integrated scroll function, middle button function and good range. Setup very easy at least for me, just pressed the three buttons once while adding device in bluetooth device manager from windows, it recognized immediately and now whenever I... Read more

0 0
  • posted byeltonw on 03/03/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This is a true bluetooth, so *no dongle*! One single (AAA) battery, rather than two batteries. Light weight, and very compact. Really handy to take with one's laptop or netbook. Works with LINUX ubuntu and OSX. Cons:No indication of weakening battery, but if t... Read more

1 0
  • posted bySebastianQuek on 02/10/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It is relatively cheap. The mouse is light and compact. It is compact enough to bring around. There is no receiver to get lost and so it is very portable. Cons:Battery don't last more than a week for me. This is going to be a problem as nowadays battery life f... Read more

0 0
  • posted byelbel86 on 02/08/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great mouse, looks good, feels solid. Connects to bluetooth quickly, compact for travel. Works with my laptop and Android tablet. Cons:Low profile design feels a little weird at first, but is easy to get used to. Never notice a difference after a short while using it. I... Read more

2 0
  • posted by2DHCTH77 on 11/16/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:design and build is good and very slim. very comfortable to handle and scrolling is very responsive. using AA battery so is very easy to get replacement battery or can use rechargeable battery and can last for a very long period of time. Cons:battery cover lat... Read more

1 0
  • posted byborismy on 11/11/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very slim and light, fits into shirt pocket when going to a meeting. You get used to the fact that it is flat. It looks flimsy but does not break even if accidentally dropped on the floor, maybe because it is so light. Look stylish. Comes with the pouch. Uses standard A... Read more

1 1
  • posted bytomvel on 10/17/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- slim design, but not a small mouse. It is great for travellers, doesn't take much space - easy to use - quality is ok, with a rubery finish - it works with android phone and windows 7 computer, no problem at all - included AA baterry and a traveling pouch Cons:- burns... Read more

0 0
  • posted byqjmorris on 09/26/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very light and small form factor Comfortable to use Comes with battery Bluetooth Rubberised grip Cons:Chinese instructions May be uncomfortable for very large hands OtherThoughts:This is a great product, a cheap bluetooth mouse that works fantastic Hold the two mouse butt... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections