DX » Community » Reviews » 800/1600CPI Bluetooth Optical Mouse (1*AA)
Customer’s impression:
good Useful portable ideal for laptop
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byJoeltang69 on 01/19/2016

I bought this device to use with my blackberry playbook. It works great! I love that I do not require the use of a dongle to use this with my tablet. This tiny mouse was easy on the hands and did not hurt my fingers when using it. highly recommended to those who use bluetooth for peripherals.

0 0 0

• posted byRusWin on 12/01/2015

Куплено было для ноутбука, чтобы подключать по блютуз, но не прокатило, так как родной блютуз как-то странно с ней работает, а донгл шедший в комплекте, мало того что не от этой мышки, так как он не влазит в углубление, так он ещё и дохлый: он видится, но драйвера на него ставятся с ошибкой. Сама... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byshmoogar on 04/15/2015

Very good

Impression:ideal for laptop;

0 0 0

• posted byd4rKo on 02/10/2015

Although the first time I received a device that was not working, they replaced it and the new one looks like it works properly. Good value for the price.

Impression:good,portable,ideal for laptop;

0 0 0

• posted byalgold1982 on 01/16/2015

Pros: nice looking, small (portable), works well on my mobile (Nexus 5) Cons: strange behavior on a desktop PC (tried Windows and Ubuntu): at some moment I cannot select anything else but the one window. Not sure how this is possible.

1 0 0

• posted bywashingtonj on 12/12/2014

Pros: Easy to setup; Great precision; Nice grip; Cons: If the button to choose the resolution is that in the middle, mine is broken, because that part is stuck; Left button is slightly higher than right button, it seems something is out of place; Polyester-like pouch bag doesn't close, so be with... Read more

Nice bluetooth mouse Nice bluetooth mouse Nice bluetooth mouse

0 0 1

• posted bypokedesk on 12/01/2014

No kabel, no usb, only mouse with bluetooth. practic, easy and good quality. Battery is long, plastic is nice.

Impression:ideal for laptop;

0 0 0

• posted byfedkad on 11/22/2015

Pros: It works with Android and Windows devices; but not on iOS. Unfortunately iPad has no support for any kind of mouse; this is the fault of Apple of course. Cons: Although the package should include one AA battery; it was not included in the shipped box. Also the lid of the battery compartment... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAssbandit on 01/24/2014

Its Slim, it doesn't make a bulge in my laptop bag. Batteries last for ages & ages Mouse is responsive & fits the hand very comfortably All functions work as described Battery saving function is great There are no Cons for this item, even the price is very reasonable. Its a damn good The... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAntonH on 07/23/2013

Easy to use and easy to connect bluetooht mouse. It uses very little power and a single AA battery will last a very long time. It is rather flat and is not really usable as a havy duty mouse, but will do very fine as a travel mouse for you're laptop No cons for the mouse itself, it works like a a... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere