DX » Community » Reviews » 800/1600CPI Bluetooth Optical Mouse (1*AA)
  • 5 star 8 ( 47% )
  • 4 star 9 ( 53% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Slim, light weight, and does the job

posted by thekwijbio on 01/30/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:

Slim design: Fits great into my laptop bag. My previous wireless mouse was too bulky, and bulged out of my bag.

Light weight: Very light. Almost to the point of feeling like a cheap toy. (some might not like this, but I do)

Synced to my computer with ease the first time.

High res good for games, Low res works well for fine details doing photo editing, and the switch from either mode is simple and quick.

Battery lasts..... a long time. I've used mine a LOT for well over a month, and its still going strong.

On/Off Switch is nice to have.

Effective range is easily within bed-to-tv range for watching movies.

Cons:

Feels kinda cheap.

Slim profile may feel weird at first.

Strange Bluetooth sync problem happened once so far. It would work just fine, and for no reason it would glitch out, moving on its own. I tried different mouse pads, I tried re-syncing it, reinstalling the device, etc. I then had a tricky time syncing it to another computer until it eventually worked after 5 or so tries. Then I was able to get it to work fine on the original computer and has worked just fine since

OtherThoughts:

I think the Bluetooth problem I encountered might have been software related, but I can't be sure. I just hope it doesn't hiccup again, because it was a bit of a pain to get it to work again.

Bottomline:

Its a good price for what you get, especially if it has the features you're looking for in a wireless mouse. Don't be put off by the hollow plastic feel. You get used to it quickly. Buy it. You'll be glad you did.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections