Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• Good mouse, very slim

posted by borismy on 11/11/2012
    1 0

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:

Very slim and light, fits into shirt pocket when going to a meeting. You get used to the fact that it is flat. It looks flimsy but does not break even if accidentally dropped on the floor, maybe because it is so light. Look stylish. Comes with the pouch. Uses standard AA battery.

Cons:

Soon after turned on it looses blutooth connection for a while, i think it goes to sleep. Then it wakes up. I was told that this is general problem with blutooth mice, true or not. It only happens once or twice few minutes after the mouse switch turned on. After that it works fine. If not patient to wait for it to un-freeze - turning power switch on and off does the trick. It almost feels as the mouse profiles your behavour. At first it is sensitive to short period of inactivity and goes to sleep, then it recognizes that your period of inactivity are longer and does not go to sleep anymore.

OtherThoughts:

Other reviewer mentioned that bluetooth pairng instructions in the manual are incorrect. In my case they were correct and I only had to press one mouse button (not two) and scroll the wheel to pair it with my computer - exactly as it was written in the manual.
    Cannot comment on the battery life because I keep it off when not used.

Bottomline:

Good buy for the money. I was looking for the slimmest lightest bluetooth mouse and this is it. Price is good too.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections