Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykHaotic13 on 04/18/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:There are a number of positive sides: First of all, easy to oil chains and other parts. Secondly, o il spent is low thanks to small nozzle. next, the "body" is soft and easy to squeeze which makes easy to use it. Next, the cap has a wire so you will... Read more

0 0
  • posted byVictor Me on 05/28/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Easy to oil chain. Oil spent is low thanks to small nozzle. Soft "body" makes easy to use it. "Body" is covered by dots, so it will not slip even if you put some oil on "body". It will be good both for dense oil and for liquid one because i... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGyrxiur on 05/15/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Ideal size. Good material. Great price. Mine does not leak. Made in Japan, not China. Anti slip surface. Cons:I had to drill hole to the top. I have used 0.6mm drill. Jet oiler title on bottle - I'd prefer to have flat surface for my own title. Plastic strip whi... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJacks0nxD on 03/18/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Solid construction, the cap closes very good, no chance of spilling liquid. (Paint and solvent in my case) The outside has some kind of relief what comes very useful! No more worrying about spilling because of the container felt out of your hands. Cons:Nothing... Read more

0 0
  • posted byVeltnar on 01/28/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:First of all, it is very cheap. The quality is ok, it does what it must do - drip oil in small portions. It has a cover on funnel, it is rather important. It doesn't leak. Cons:At first it looks a bit fragile, but it's ok. OtherThoughts:It could seem bigger than... Read more

Container Bottle Container Bottle Mini Container Bottle
    0 0
  • posted byzav on 10/10/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:it´s light weight, you can cut the tip as you wish, and that 'tip hat' is attached to it, so you won´t loose. Cons:well, it seems a little fragile, but as its only function for me is to store isopropilic alcohol, it´s ok. OtherThoughts:could be... Read more

0 0
  • posted byboaby on 11/09/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:As the title says, much better than I expected. I was expecting the plastic to be thin and perhaps flimsy but both the bottle and funnel are a decent thickness and quite sturdy. More importantly the thread between the funnel and bottle is nice and firm and won't slip or... Read more

0 0
  • posted byz9m9z on 08/02/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Great Price for this type of item. Small size makes it easy to get into tight spaces. Does not have existing hole in the nozzle, so you can cut the size you require yourself. The cap is permanently attached to the screw top, so you can't lose it. Cons:Does not have exis... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydany9333 on 05/03/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It does whats suppouse to, i use mine for lubricants and it works like a sharm, alot of people said if could leak out, but mine doesnt, it tights real nice and there is no leak what so ever! alot of complaints about no hole on the top, how hard is it to grab a knife or a... Read more

1 0
  • posted bydiablo735 on 09/26/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:->Cheap-ish. Similar price to a dollar store. ->Can get into tight spaces. ->Good for applying small amounts. ->The plastic seems to be durable enough. So far the bottle has not broken. ->Nice to not be able to lose the bottle cap. Cons:->The... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections