DX » Community » Reviews » Mini Red Light Lightsabre LED Keychain (4*AG3)
  • 5 star 15 ( 79% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 16% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 5% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrarito on 12/19/2012

very good quality, the handle is made of steel, with screwed back, chain. works with led (mine came in red) and the blade is plastic, hard one so don't wory it will not break. now the funny thing is that light goes inside the plastic blade like some filaments, looks like is is made out of few optic fiber insed. none realy, better mede than I expected.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycinqueda on 08/31/2012

-It's a lightsaber! -Can kind of be used like a torch. -uses LED light. -Simple to use (1 button) -Sturdy (a friend and I even had a lightsaber battle) -It's novel, but really not that useful. -It's hold to keep the light on, a toggle may have been nicer. -The blue one seems brighter, and looks more impressive especially during the day. -too large to ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysparsons on 08/09/2012

Well constructed. Batteries last a long time. Great keychain. Very bright for seeing in your car or finding things in the dark. Comes in 3 colors. Replacement batteries are very cheap to buy on this site. Light does not stay on, but I like it the way it is. I bought a lot of these and they cost me very little because I bought in bulk. I gave them away ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySeuRAUL on 07/30/2012

Great light! Even in day. Of course can't use as a lighter, but it's great! The red is strong in this one! Seems be strong and resistent. To impress and make friends jealous? done! It's very baeutyfull, and a great gift for almost everyone. Buy! It's a little big, buts ok :) Don't make a noise like a lightsaber... [you thought it would?] The ring to ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byoneofakind2727 on 06/30/2012

It's a cute size and it's built to take a beating.I had originally purchased this item for a stocking stuffer. He loved it when he opened it and went to put the batteries in right away. We looked around for the directions on how to properly insert the batteries but there were none. The batteries were put in wrong and we both couldn't get them out no ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynadavvadan on 05/29/2012

I ordered both blue and red versions. The lightsaber is very luminous, and has a nice-almost-ultra-violet colour. Build quality is better than expected - looks as if it costs more than 2.30$. Size is also bigger than expected; although some might consider this a con, I think it's actually a good thing. consider this if ordering. two of the batteries ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byfmrbass on 11/28/2011

Great for star wars fans. I'm one, and my nephews will love. Good size to sinalize (12cm) Good care in packaging - Mine came well protected. Awesome price buying above 3 items. The batteries care: All keychains came with the batteries turned inside or with a paper between them, so they don't give the risk to light on the shipment and kill the batteries.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfmrbass on 11/23/2011

Great for star wars fans. I'm one, and my nephews will love Good size to sinalize (12cm) Good care in packaging. Mine came well protected. Awesome price buying above 3 items. The batteries care. All keychains came with the batteries turned inside or with a paper between them, so they don't give the risk to light on the shipment and kill the batteries.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjhaluska on 11/05/2011

The lightsabre is perfect. It is small, but no too much. I bought it as a fun gift, because it resembles the siths, and I can confirm, in reality it looks as on the pictures, maybe even better. Although I do not think it is not the original intention, it gives a lot of light. The red-ish light makes it appear mean (I have the feeling this was the real ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysnicksnack on 10/06/2011

- Cheap. - Very bright cool light. - Great quality for the price. - Comes with batteries. - No cons really other than it would be nice with an on/off switch not just a momentary switch. - It comes with the batteries installed backwards probably so the batteries won't wear out by mistake during transort. Just flip them and you are good to go. - Great ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections