DX » Community » Reviews » Mini Blue Light Lightsabre LED Keychain (4*AG3)
  • 5 star 31 ( 65% )
  • 4 star 16 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 2% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by499777 on 01/25/2014

Great keychain, cheap and well made. It came with batteries inside, and they lasts a lot (well, you can't use the sword every moment of your life!). I'm very satisfied! Not only it is very nice, but it is also useful for finding something in the dark. It is a perfect gift for Star Wars fan! i bought many of them because i have to give to friends (star ... Read more

perfect! perfect!
    0 0
  • posted bydarla231 on 01/03/2014

I loved it. Not too big for a keychain. And it can be used to enlighten the door while you search for the right key. I've been using it for a while now, the batteries hold. Blue light is alive and strong. The light is really strong with this one. No cons, really. I still recommend. It's about the size of your index finger. Bottomline, I loved and highly ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byytx9005 on 12/09/2013

Good quality and build, lights up nice and brightly. The colour of the light is good. A very fun toy. The batteries it comes with lasts quite a while. Length is a bit awkward to fit in your pocket with all the other stuff on your keyring. The light stays on only if you hold the button and there's not a switch - a switch might be better to keep the light ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byEinshel on 11/08/2013

- The design and functionality are very nice. - The light simulates the light saber in the dark. - It is very easy to change batteries, just unscrew the back of the saber and change. - The material from which is made, it seems very sturdy. - The packaging in which the delivery is quite simple: a transparent plastic bag. - The size is too big to carry ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDarklordrsn on 10/22/2013

Its is very funny keychain, its light when you press the button, and it light very far. it can iluminate very much in a dark room, so i use it as and lighter in the night, to see my path and dont wake up my brothers. To tell the truth, it is very large to a keychain, so it is a little dificulty to put it in the pocket of the jeans. I like it very much,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycolognesi on 10/08/2013

Lamp led with great lighting, a beautiful gift, keychain sturdy, well worth every penny spent, if you are Brazilian and Star Wars fan knows well the price that it costs in Brazil. There are downsides, of course you will have to put new batteries from time to time. Who is Star Wars fan will surely love! The blue color of the LED is beautiful! Buy without ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byampcode on 09/06/2013

Amazing look. I basically looks like lightsaber! I love that one, nice thing to be used as pointer in presenting something on lecture (but it don't work like laser pointer). It gave me tons of fun just by turning it on and moving. In my batteries were put inside upside-down - it was really hard to take out, but once it was made and inserted correctly ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypapaorach on 09/01/2013

- give a lot of light even in bright daylight. - gives a lot of light when used in the dark, it works especially well if you have two light sabres to battle it out. - feel like a Jedi when you light it up. - it might be too big to fit in your pocket and feels a bit delicate to use as a proper keychain because you might break it.. Especially bending ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybhmendes on 07/30/2013

Great price and quality. It comes with batteries, the light is really strong. I have the blue one and can not be happier with it!! You can use it as a flashlight in the dark. This is helpful when you arrive home late and need help lightning the lock to find the keyhole. I do not Bigger than I thought, wich means it is a litlle bit harder to carry. It ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylucasMS on 07/24/2013

The Led is really strong and the lightsaber can illuminate a wide range. It comes with all the necessary batteries and it looks quite resistance. The size is a little bigger than I would expect for a keychain. In fact, it might be a little hard to use it as a keychain, I use it more as a fun item and it might be unpractical to put keys on it. Awesome ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections