DX » Community » Reviews » UltraFire SSC P7 2-Mode 900-Lumen LED Flashlight with Strap (18650)
  • 5 star 6 ( 86% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 14% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybirgirmar on 11/05/2012

very good for this price. Love this flashligt for simplicity only high and low lights modes and thats all i needed.I was looking for light with only 2 modes and i am very satisfied ring was ripped and fell off as soon as I opened it, but otherwise I can not complain, flashlight did everything I hoped for On another flashlight that cost three times more ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhuxiaoxia on 10/03/2012

well-built, nice finish, watertight, very bright, 2-modes which was the selling point, I don't like multi-mode torches which flash. I use it a lot and have bought one for my Dad and a spare for myself, both my Dad and I use the torch as a bicycle light, it excels at this. I have used two on one bike at the same time, it is brilliant! I can't think of ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjensemann23 on 10/23/2011

Very bright! Seems ok quality. O-rings(seals) in all joints. Lasted for 7 hours on full (last 5 1/2 hours were very dim). The very strong light lasted for 1 1/2 hours. Shines up like the headbeam of my car! Was not working when it arrived. One of the screws on the pill vere missing so I had to find one on my own. It gets very hot during full power, ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykelownamikey on 08/11/2011

-Very bright as BOTH throw and flood -easy to carry in pocket -perfect colour temperature -Only takes one 18650 battery for such brightness -Could use a mid mode I bought this light because it was cheap and i could watch my dogs when they went out at night. This is now my brightest light, offering more flood AND more throw than anything in my collection,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHenkdevries15 on 06/14/2011

After unpacking I immediately felt that it was a strong and sturdy flashlight. I have put in an uncharged (just out of the package) battery and I was already unable to look into it directly. Also, it does not have a strobe or something like it, just Strong->Weak->Off. - Strong metal - No useless features like strobe You cannot use this as a self-... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymusichawg on 04/10/2011

Very bright and useful flood light. No modes. Just high and low. I like that. This is not my first P7 light, that's why I had no problem buying this one. The resistor in the tail cap is a reliable way to make a light dim. There is no l.e.d. driver to go bad. No cons. This is a simple to operate flashlight. Draws 2.6 amps at the tail cap. No Strobes ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byflatpack on 01/12/2011

VERY BRIGHT, like daylight through unlit woods on my bike commute, no need to ring bell to tell walkers I am coming, suddenly it is daylight behind them. Quality construction, solid O rings lubricated, feels heavy, threads good and tight, glass lens, lanyard if you need it. Only 2 function so no need to click through unwanted strobes/SOS functions, ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections