Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byhrmb66 on 03/19/2013

A quite good camera bag. Usefull for my camera coolpix LX110 , Correct size. It is difficult to find a specific camera bag for this camera model, very usefull for medium size cameras (bridge cameras) with lens incorpored,not removals very plastic appearence it could be better materials the shoulder strip is very think, it seems to be too much weak it ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFila24 on 08/27/2012

The material is quality, the zipper runs smoothly, securely stitched, easy to clean, and thicker walls to protect my camera well In front mesh pocket battery does not hold and used ear over the shoulder is very weak, I fear that somewhere lost bag, I also lacked internal pocket for memory card must be Small inner pocket, perhaps in the upper lid is ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysaffy on 07/26/2008

I use this bag for my Kodak Easyshare Z812IS I needed something big, solid, with a pouch for accessories and a strap. The lanyard is solid and thick enough to not cut into my shoulders. Double zip opens 3 sides of the squareish top of the bag so it's easy to take the camera out and stuff it back in. A few stray threads I added an inch foam padding to ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhoalong on 01/14/2008

Fit a canon sx100 perfectly. Nicely padded on all sides. Sony emblem embedded for added quality feel. Material can be prone to sharp piercing. Good fit for medium size camera, especially those canon A model as well as the new SX100. Very good buy for $5 and change that could cost well over $15 at other retailers. Read more

0 0
  • posted bymatrix-neo on 10/28/2007

Good design, keeps camera protected- mostly, has front pocket for small/slim items, with strap Top is well padded but could use more on other sides Seems to be vinyl material, may tear easy just keep sharp objects away Nice bag for the camera Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections