Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byhrmb66 on 03/19/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:A quite good camera bag. Usefull for my camera coolpix LX110 , Correct size. It is difficult to find a specific camera bag for this camera model, very usefull for medium size cameras (bridge cameras) with lens incorpored,not removals Cons:very plastic appearence... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFila24 on 08/27/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The material is quality, the zipper runs smoothly, securely stitched, easy to clean, and thicker walls to protect my camera well Cons:In front mesh pocket battery does not hold and used ear over the shoulder is very weak, I fear that somewhere lost bag, I also lacked in... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysaffy on 07/26/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I use this bag for my Kodak Easyshare Z812IS I needed something big, solid, with a pouch for accessories and a strap. The lanyard is solid and thick enough to not cut into my shoulders. Double zip opens 3 sides of the squareish top of the bag so it's easy to t... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhoalong on 01/14/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Fit a canon sx100 perfectly. Nicely padded on all sides. Sony emblem embedded for added quality feel. Cons:Material can be prone to sharp piercing. OtherThoughts: Bottomline:Good fit for medium size camera, especially those canon A model as well as the new SX1... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymatrix-neo on 10/28/2007

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good design, keeps camera protected- mostly, has front pocket for small/slim items, with strap Cons:Top is well padded but could use more on other sides OtherThoughts:Seems to be vinyl material, may tear easy just keep sharp objects away Bottomline:Nice bag for the camera Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections