DX » Community » Reviews » Anti-Slip Leather + Nylon Gloves (Pair)
  • 5 star 13 ( 76% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 24% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byLUMMA on 05/17/2013

The gloves are thin enough to feel any kind of object. However, with the gloves on, I tried to force my finger on a pushpin and it has not pierced his glove. Excellent comfort, grip very well. As luvas não são originais 5.11, aliás, após visitar o web site da 5.11, verifiquei que não existe modelos de luvas nem parecidos com ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypp2amd6 on 04/10/2013

Low price. The fabric on the outside of the hand is soft, easy to stretch. From inside the palm of fabric covered with rubber nubs, which allows a good thing to hold in your hand, it will not slide. Hand in glove does not sweat in hot weather, there is good ventilation. Coverage adjustable velcro gloves. Designed for medium-sized palm. Great for sports ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhuguinin on 02/09/2013

While I accept these gloves, driving the car I have evaluated and manipulating smaller things as cigarettes, lighters, etc.. their quality is pretty good and easy to put them. diversity've tried gloves and so far these are the best. have the earmarks of being durable. good fit and comfortable. recommend the purchase because the product gives more than ... Read more

wantes wantes2 wantes3
    0 0
  • posted byricardopont on 01/09/2013

they are very good gloves. I really like and will look great in your hands. They are very comfortable for any sport. I use gloves for biking and everyday life. until now no problem. gloves do not have any downside, only if you do not have the right size. I have not tested the gloves in colder weather or winter, but I imagine they will not work very ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfwdrss on 01/04/2013

They work with touch screen devices! That was a nice surprise. Very good to keep either as spare set of gloves or car gloves. They are light, block wind and the overall quality of stitching is quite good. Hmmm, if I had to point one out... Maybe that the glove is the right size but I would have liked the individual fingers to be slightly tighter. It'... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycharlesch on 12/20/2012

Correct quality, not the best, but it is what you can expect for that price. Nice tactical look. I received mine with a velcro patch on the right-hand glove that was unsewn, but nothing that a needle and some thread cannot fix. The anti-slip pads have a tendency to come off if you rub them a little hard. Nice product for the price. They are not very ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bystole73 on 12/08/2012

They fit well and have a nice velcro, anti-slip surface, good price, ... The size was about perfect for me! I use them for running, I am fishing with them... The fabric is very nice and soft. It has a very good feel to it. - The gloves breathe. Your hands don't get sweaty at all. (look con too) - The size was about perfect for me. I have hands a little ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bympirzada on 12/07/2012

These gloves are great. They fit perfect and they have velcro at the wrist to allow tightening. The material feels good and comfortable on the hands and it has nice grip so can be used to perform various tasks while keeping the gloves on. No cons other than the gloves having a funky smell which still hasn't gone away completely. Overall it is a good ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byarthjp on 10/15/2012

Main feature is the price. For $5 the best I could find in my city (and country, for that matter) would be a poorly made wool glove that gives me allergies and would be ruined within a month. In comparison, the material seems durable, resistent to scratches and the anti-slip seems to be well made. The wrist holder fits well, even for me who have a slim ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byS3LL3R5 on 09/24/2012

- These gloves look and feel amazing. - Made of a quality nylon material. - Come with the correct 5.11 logo. - Velcro seems to be strong and sturdy. - The size, despite being labeled as "L" for large, seems to fit pretty snugly. - The stitching could be a bit better. - Overall great and thin glove that would be fantastic for emergency service ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections