DX » Community » Reviews » Anti-Slip Half-Finger Nylon Gloves (Pair)
  • 5 star 5 ( 83% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySilverFenix179 on 01/08/2013

• Perfect quality! • Have a long array of sizes ( Search on DX ). • It`s is simple but stylish. • The inner side of the hands become well protected. • Good for sports, skating, air soft and others i guess. • I had one of those before and the lock strap begun to off after about 8 months, but nothing that a little repair cannot handle with. • I really ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDarklordrsn on 11/19/2012

the product came in good form, and serve me well, i use then for weght lift, and is very good, it have a ant-slip side, so its good enought. it have some strips, too hel when you need to remove the gloves from your hands and it word very well. Its size is perfect for me and my girlfriend (sometimes she uses it too). The fell of the glove in the hand ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFeadim on 08/27/2012

They're very nice and looks like the real ones. Are comfortable and didn't make your sweat. Cheap. The material is very light and couldn't protect against sharp objects or corld. The "anti-slip" thing in the palm are more for fashion than a usefull thing. The velcro is very weak and after some use it become loose. But if you don't pull them ... Read more

The front with the anti-slip things
    0 0
  • posted bymarcelo7300 on 08/22/2012

- I've used this gloves for weight lifting for about two weeeks. - About the price, these are quite cheap - Kind of confortable, but too tight for my hand size. - It quite tight to my hand, it could be manufactured in various sizes. - Seams should be reinforced. - The strips joining the fingers have broken after two weeks of use - Doesn't seem very ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byfungun on 06/23/2012

These are very comfortable gloves. Nice strap. Wrists are covered densely enough. I use it for outdoor exercising. I have been using them since more than 1 months, very often, and I can say that those are like the first day, with the same quality. These are really anti-slip. About the price, these are very very cheap. I can not find something like this ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byTavicu on 04/19/2012

- Nice build. - Nice strap on wrist, it seems very strong. - Cheap. - Looks "tactical". - Good manufacturing material. - The leather they are made is quite good and very resistant nylon. - They are comfortable to wear. - Perfect for use in any activity. - It could be manufactured in various sizes. - Seams should be reinforced. Used for airsoft ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections