DX » Community » Reviews » Mechanix M-Pact Tactical Gloves - Black (XL-Size/Pair)
  • 5 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byCrimson1908 on 09/27/2012

they work good for paint ball becuase of the hard rubber on top and they work good for quading I woild have like if the fabric was a better quality i would have like they're was more rubber on the end of the fingers on top and more padding under the fingers so they dont where out so fast for the price its well worth it. other ones are $40 in a store.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydaemon2007 on 05/11/2011

-Good Build Quality -They look comfortable...and cool. -Usually these kind of gloves may become a little bigger with the usage. Size: I ordered XL and according to the labels and printings I got XL. However they are at most L at European standards. I know after a short while of wearing them they will stretch a little, that´s normal. What I do not ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byIUPFA on 01/31/2011

English: -Good Build Quality -They look confortable. -It looks like they may become a little bigger with the usage. -They look like real Mechanix Gloves :) Spanish: - Confeccion de buena calidad. - Comodos para su uso. - Da la impresion que el material puede ceder un poco con el uso, acomodandose mejor a una mano grande. - Parecen guantes de Marca Mechanix ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections