DX » Community » Reviews » Mechanix M-Pact Tactical Gloves - Black (L-Size/Pair)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byFeadim on 05/03/2013

This is my third "mechanix" gloves buyed in DX. They are really great, nice, well made and good fabric. They look like the real ones, last months (i still use my first pair after 2 years, and i use them to play airsoft, trekking and mountainbike!) The last two pairs of gloves i buyed came with ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhenryh90 on 05/02/2013

Fits perfectly, my hand is about 10/10,5 size and these gloves fit like a glove. (ehm.) The gloves are really thin but protect hands really well! Even touch-screens work with these, so they are great for using your capacitive touchscreen phone; you don't need to take your gloves off to do that. They ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysuzukistu on 03/27/2013

Very comfortable, excellent fit and provide great protection. The manufacture quality is excellent and after numerous soakings they have dried out perfectly suffering no ill effects. None that i have come across. Wish i had bought a second pair! My work colleagues have noticed my gloves and have inquired ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bysuzukistu on 03/08/2013

Since i have recieved my gloves i have been using them on site everyday. They are very comfortable and provide excellent dexterity when workin with nuts and bolts. The site i work on requires gloves at all times so i have been wearing them for long periods of time and even though my hands got warm they ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bycarver11 on 10/01/2012

Good quality material and stitching, slip-free palms. They are very comfortable even after a whole day of airsoft use in warm weather. The sizes are a bit off. I bought an L size pair of Mechanix gloves in the past, they were a great fit. Bought these as L and they are a bit too big. Not too much, but ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections