DX » Community » Reviews » Mechanix M-Pact Tactical Gloves - Black (M-Size/Pair)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymauroxj on 02/14/2013

As it happens almost everytime with DealExtreme, this is the best price you can find!!! They are nice gloves, lot of people find them usefull. The fit is at is says.. I'm an M and I bought the M and it fits just right. They are not great quality gloves, you can tell they are not originals, the design ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPappz on 01/25/2013

Good gloves for everyday use and biking, i wear these gloves pretty much everywhere i go and they have served me well. I especially like them because they're not too thick to wear while using phone, handling money etc Could cost a little less, my previous pair lasted for a few months before starting ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFeadim on 01/02/2013

Very comfortable, good quality (for the price). Looks great, work fine in outdoor or engineering situations. I used it for airsoft, bike and work in the lab and there is no problem with the gloves. Looks like the real ones, the color is fine and looks like the picture showed here. The plastic reinforcements ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymagooxxx on 01/02/2013

I am very happy with the purchase, I received in the stipulated time, the quality of the product is exactly the announced on the website, the cost is great, met my expectations and quality shipping, highly recommend the service and attention. The shipping is really free, as advertised, came to my house ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byVasaX on 01/11/2012

In one word - awesome. I have average-sized hand with rather longer fingers and this M size gloves fits me perfectly. No presisting smell. Quality build, good materials, very comfortable. Some kind of special velcro. So far good one. Price could be lower. even they are good made, good material, they ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAcey01 on 10/31/2011

I used Mechanix gloves before a winning combination of versatility and performance. These gloves are truly awesome. The leather finger tips make them durable and strong even a bit heat resistant, While the two-way stretch Spandex on top provides a perfect fit and some cooling so your hands don't over ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byEvent on 08/17/2011

English: Very good build quality, the size that i bought worked for me (M). Very good looking, better then the DX photos! Its kinda cold in here, im almost using it to warm my hands too ^^. Portugues: Acabamento muito bom, o tamanho que eu comprei funcionou pra mim. A luva pessoalmente é mais bonita ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections