DX » Community » Reviews » Rechargeable Portable 1.3" LCD TF/USB MP3 Music Speaker with FM Radio - Black (3.5mm Jack)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byOMnia666 on 01/22/2014

It's quite small, which makes is easy to carry around, yet has a surprisingly good and loud sound. Can be used to play radio, music from your mobile music device (such as phone, using a chord), as a a music player in its own right (using a memory card), and as an alarm clock. A little pricey, but still ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykatinsh on 12/19/2013

- Amazing for <20$ !!! - Very loud volume speakers and line out - Spekers very good quality - LCD display - attractive - nice quality - lot´s of functions (microsd card, FM, aux in/out, USB in, Alarm clock, timer, calendar) - Comes with straps - Comes with wires - Not the best sound quality but ... Read more

Front with all Package included Front side Back side

0 0 0

• posted byscrewedcore on 07/24/2013

Very loud volume, atractive, nice quality, lot´s of functions. Not the best sound quality but preety decent. The initial menu comes in chinese, but i luckily change it to portuguese very quickly. Some more dedicated buttons would be nice. It coud have some more dedicated buttuns to facilitate the ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byixiguis on 07/23/2013

Very loud, great sound quality. Works for hous on battery. Small size. Menu is extremely non-intuitive. I gifted it to my mother, and all she is able to do is change FM station, turn on/off, and increase/decrease volume. Listening to radio? The left/right buttons change volume. Listening to MP3? The ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byyuranduran on 03/20/2013

Amazing powerful stereo sound Many functions Good design and assemble quality Informative LCD display Good package with user manual Chinese language by default!!! So only 3 of 5 for 'Ease of Use'. In my speakers was soldered wrong, so they worked in antiphase. If somebody don't know what it means, I'... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byregistr77 on 03/10/2013

I love this portable speaker, you can take it almost everywhere you go. It is just 10 cm long, but the sound is nice and it can be very loud. Louder than you think it can be. You can use flash drive or micro SD, moreover the radio is playng nicely. The black color looks nice, but If you want there are ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bydagjess on 02/03/2013

Has two one onch dome speakers which even support a degree of bass, believe it or not. The best sound ever from an item this size. On sale in local shops as MP3 players only at twice the price. In Norway. Had default chinese menu language. Worked a lot in menu until familiar letters appeared. Chose english ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byjvrberlin on 01/16/2013

- Good quality sound - Really light and small - Micro SD compatible - Settings in Chinese language by default! I had to go to Google translator in order to set the language to something different than Chinese. Other than that, the speaker is better than I expected. The materials feel great and solid ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byvvlavr on 01/04/2013

Liked the sound, playback volume, also good color display and a lot of settings. Radio reception quality sustainable, without interference. Those that took the gifts were worse, this radio decided to keep for yourself. Illogical menus, you have to get used to. The battery is not removable, internal. ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byyuria1 on 12/24/2012

Many functions in such small device, LCD is very usefull and it is possible to browse folders. I use it not only as mp3 player but as PC speakers. Sound and volume are good but not the best as on my friend's similar Chinese device FM radio doesn't work in my device. I tried to plug in different cables ... Read more

0 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections