DX » Community » Reviews » Rechargeable Portable 1.3" LCD TF/USB MP3 Music Speaker with FM Radio - Silver (3.5mm Jack)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byyotama9 on 04/10/2013

Good sound quality. Small and comfortable to carry. A lot of features and nice look. Poor build, the display and the body scratch easily. Strange controls. For example, I didn't find how to make the machine loop over the folder or how to directly switch to a different folder.The control buttons are a ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byeeuwe on 10/24/2012

- Really loud sound, and even at its loudest the sound still has a good quality - includes cable that works as FM-antenna - FM-antenna cable doesn't work as good as a real antenna - When turned on the sound always starts at level 26, what is really loud.. I found no way to set/save this at a lower level.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAlexMoG on 07/15/2012

- good build quality; - good battery life (8 hours on middle volume); - very informative display, namely - shows battery level; - Russian language in the menu; - support for Russian tags; - loud sound and good bass; - a convenient holder for wearing on a belt; - small price. - no FM-antenna and therefore ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bykrs99 on 04/15/2011

Build quality of this product is excellent, the only thing I don't like is the plastic base. Features available are extensive. If I can add a picture here later I will do so from the user guide to summarize the features Sound quality is very good for tiny speakers like that Well - first issue is the ... Read more

1 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections