• 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Wow.. that loud!!

posted by eeuwe on 10/24/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:

- Really loud sound, and even at its loudest the sound still has a good quality
    - includes cable that works as FM-antenna

Cons:

- FM-antenna cable doesn't work as good as a real antenna

- When turned on the sound always starts at level 26, what is really loud.. I found no way to set/save this at a lower level.

- When playing mp3 from usb and you want to turn the sound down you first have to press the vol button before you can turn it down.

- When I have the antenna connected and usb/mp3 and I go into the menu and i sellect something it quits and goes back to radio mode.

- When you want to switch to another folder on your usbstick you first have to go to the first/last song before you can go into DIR in the menu (otherwise it wont show up)

OtherThoughts:

When turned on for the first time its set in Chinese.. I figured it out in less then a minute to set it in English (probably was lucky). For people that where not so lucky:
    Press menu, go to settings(4), go to lanquage(3) and select English(2)

Bottomline:

Great product, could use some work on the firmware.. Price is about right, really if you compare it to some similar products in store, then its not that expensive. Overall i'm really glad i bought this product!

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections