DX » Community » Reviews » Rechargeable Portable 1.3" LCD TF/USB MP3 Music Speaker with FM Radio - Green (3.5mm Jack)
  • 5 star 4 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byshhhhip on 02/08/2014

Everything you'd expect from a device of this level, in my opinion, it is. Well balanced and the maximum output power of the sound quality. The case is assembled well, strong. Not to say that there are shortcomings, correct to say there are features. Features: - The default menu language manufacturer - Chinese, so not familiar with the language difficult ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRamiP on 08/15/2013

We bought this product about six months ago, and it was a very good purchase. it's a nice music player. Small and light weight. The sound quality is with very good and clear. supports USB and micro sd cards. The menu is little slow, takes time to load the folder list when trying to move between folders, the menu is little bit difficult for operating ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylbpires on 06/13/2011

- This speaker is very loud, you can’t imagine it. The sound explodes for all my house, and it’s relativity small. Seems to lie!!! - Quality building: The paint is very beautiful and I don’t see scratches - LCD easy to use. All the informations are here. - The speaker is light, power and beautiful. - No cons. Just the showing initial must been in english,... Read more

2 0
  • posted bymotic987 on 05/07/2011

As promised it has many fuctions: play usb music, Radio, streo speaker, built in strong battery, can even be attached to bicycle. Very clear sound !!, small loss on the high frequencies. build quality is great, LCD is very clear, and holds lots of informaion. English menu is clear. For the non technical pepole - the controls are complicated, but that ... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections