DX » Community » Reviews » UV Money Detector Wind-proof Butane Lighter (Silver)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byfat4cat on 02/25/2014

What a cool little lighter with a light and LED. It fits into that little pocket on the top of your jeans... I noticed that you have to adjust the flow of the gas that comes out or the flame may be to small or to high. I have used this to light cigars and others stuff. I used this outside of the club ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysolcmartas on 02/23/2013

UV and LED light works, looks pretty solid and looks great. The gas is getting out too fast Not igniting, so kind of useless, only as torch. The ignitor works, gives a spark, but the gas is coming so fast that it just does not ignite... So it is usefull just like torch and UV detector... The price would ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bytom13n on 01/14/2013

Very very light weight and nice design for this object. It is very easy to use with just 3 buttons: - 1 for the UV light money detector - 1 for the white torch - 1 for the green lighter cheap plastics everywhere You can choose the flow of gaz under with a little screwdriver. It is empty of gaz when you ... Read more

shadow on lighter stand up nice one Valve and white LED Cool Shoot Wind-proof Butane Lighter

0 0 1

• posted byharsat on 10/06/2012

very nice. you get led lights everywhere today, but the uv light is cool. the fire is bright red. batteries last so far, and i lighted it a lot. easy to feel with butane. looks like its not going to break, so very good build quality. non really. works good. not a con, but some money is not sensitive ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byGlennpd on 08/30/2012

First the lighter itself. It lights reliably with a green flame. Suitable size for both cigarette and cigar. The white led light at the top is convenient as a quick use flashlight. As far as the IR led on the bottom, I have not found a use for it yet. The switch mechanism is somewhat light weight and ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGaber316 on 01/09/2011

1. Of course it's easy to use! If you can't use a lighter you shouldn't be here because you can't use a computer 2. My mom bought me my first Jet torch when I was 7yo. It's been more then 25 years since, been smoking for almost 20 and this without a doubt the Jet torch lighter that has lasted me the ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bydukbuoy on 10/26/2010

well, let me think...oh, yeah, there's really nothing to reccomend about this piece of junk i'm an expert>that is i understand the inner workings of this product because it kept falling apart as i tried to get it to work...the adjustment screw also is the only thing holding the lighter together and it ... Read more

1 0 3

• posted bycofeine on 10/10/2010

- It is very easy to use this lighter - The flame is strong enought to use it outdoor - Green flame looks great - LED is very usefull in darkness, because the flame of this does not give enought light to see anything in darkness - UV is good enought to prove money for example - Build quality is not good ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byesama on 09/10/2010

One of the best item on DX. I like the design that having a LED and UV light. You can use the light in night club (which is very cool). The green flame look very cool i never see any lighter with green flame. It doesn't consume too much Butane. It is very easily to refile the butane. The building quality ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bySavageT1337 on 06/09/2010

-It has a pretty bright LED flashlight for it's size. -The UV light is real and it works pretty well, it illuminates dirt and reveals hidden stamps on dollar bills and such. -The flame is pretty hot and also cool looking. -It's pretty compact and lightweight. -After some use, the flame seems to take ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections