What a cool little lighter with a light and LED. It fits into that little pocket on the top of your jeans... I noticed that you have to adjust the flow of the gas that comes out or the flame may be to small or to high. I have used this to light cigars and others stuff. I used this outside of the club and people though I must of paid 20 to 30 dollars ... Read more
UV and LED light works, looks pretty solid and looks great. The gas is getting out too fast
Not igniting, so kind of useless, only as torch. The ignitor works, gives a spark, but the gas is coming so fast that it just does not ignite... So it is usefull just like torch and UV detector... The price would be ok if the lighter worked.... The switch is ... Read more
Very very light weight and nice design for this object.
It is very easy to use with just 3 buttons:
- 1 for the UV light money detector
- 1 for the white torch
- 1 for the green lighter cheap plastics everywhere You can choose the flow of gaz under with a little screwdriver.
It is empty of gaz when you recieve it !
So you need a little gaz bottle to ... Read more
very nice. you get led lights everywhere today, but the uv light is cool. the fire is bright red. batteries last so far, and i lighted it a lot. easy to feel with butane. looks like its not going to break, so very good build quality. non really. works good. not a con, but some money is not sensitive to uv light (no uv print). not really a con, and probably ... Read more
First the lighter itself. It lights reliably with a green flame. Suitable size for both cigarette and cigar. The white led light at the top is convenient as a quick use flashlight. As far as the IR led on the bottom, I have not found a use for it yet. The switch mechanism is somewhat light weight and may not last a long time. For the price it is a real ... Read more
1. Of course it's easy to use! If you can't use a lighter you shouldn't be here because you can't use a computer 2. My mom bought me my first Jet torch when I was 7yo. It's been more then 25 years since, been smoking for almost 20 and this without a doubt the Jet torch lighter that has lasted me the longtest! I've had it for over 1 year now and only ... Read more
well, let me think...oh, yeah, there's really nothing to reccomend about this piece of junk i'm an expert>that is i understand the inner workings of this product because it kept falling apart as i tried to get it to work...the adjustment screw also is the only thing holding the lighter together and it was stripped so it kept falling out and wouldn't ... Read more
- It is very easy to use this lighter
- The flame is strong enought to use it outdoor
- Green flame looks great
- LED is very usefull in darkness, because the flame of this does not give enought light to see anything in darkness
- UV is good enought to prove money for example - Build quality is not good
- Only the upper part is made of steel, everything ... Read more
One of the best item on DX. I like the design that having a LED and UV light. You can use the light in night club (which is very cool). The green flame look very cool i never see any lighter with green flame. It doesn't consume too much Butane. It is very easily to refile the butane. The building quality is not good. The cover is not metal. If it were ... Read more
-It has a pretty bright LED flashlight for it's size.
-The UV light is real and it works pretty well, it illuminates dirt and reveals hidden stamps on dollar bills and such.
-The flame is pretty hot and also cool looking.
-It's pretty compact and lightweight. -After some use, the flame seems to take more time to turn green and visible and it also decreases ... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.