DX » Community » Reviews » UV Money Detector Wind-proof Butane Lighter (Silver)
  • 5 star 15 ( 65% )
  • 4 star 6 ( 26% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 4% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 1 ( 4% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byfat4cat on 02/25/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:What a cool little lighter with a light and LED. It fits into that little pocket on the top of your jeans... Cons:I noticed that you have to adjust the flow of the gas that comes out or the flame may be to small or to high. OtherThoughts:I have used this to li... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysolcmartas on 02/23/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:UV and LED light works, looks pretty solid and looks great. Cons:The gas is getting out too fast Not igniting, so kind of useless, only as torch. OtherThoughts:The ignitor works, gives a spark, but the gas is coming so fast that it just does not ignite... So i... Read more

1 0
  • posted bytom13n on 01/14/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Very very light weight and nice design for this object. It is very easy to use with just 3 buttons: - 1 for the UV light money detector - 1 for the white torch - 1 for the green lighter Cons:cheap plastics everywhere OtherThoughts:You can choose the flow of gaz under with... Read more

shadow on lighter stand up nice one Valve and white LED Cool Shoot Wind-proof Butane Lighter
    1 0
  • posted byharsat on 10/06/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:very nice. you get led lights everywhere today, but the uv light is cool. the fire is bright red. batteries last so far, and i lighted it a lot. easy to feel with butane. looks like its not going to break, so very good build quality. Cons:non really. works good. not a c... Read more

1 0
  • posted byGlennpd on 08/30/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:First the lighter itself. It lights reliably with a green flame. Suitable size for both cigarette and cigar. The white led light at the top is convenient as a quick use flashlight. As far as the IR led on the bottom, I have not found a use for it yet. Cons:The switch mech... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGaber316 on 01/09/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:1. Of course it's easy to use! If you can't use a lighter you shouldn't be here because you can't use a computer 2. My mom bought me my first Jet torch when I was 7yo. It's been more then 25 years since, been smoking for almost 20 and this without a doubt the Jet torch... Read more

1 0
  • posted bydukbuoy on 10/26/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:well, let me think...oh, yeah, there's really nothing to reccomend about this piece of junk Cons:i'm an expert>that is i understand the inner workings of this product because it kept falling apart as i tried to get it to work...the adjustment screw also is the... Read more

3 1
  • posted bycofeine on 10/10/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- It is very easy to use this lighter - The flame is strong enought to use it outdoor - Green flame looks great - LED is very usefull in darkness, because the flame of this does not give enought light to see anything in darkness - UV is good enought to prove m... Read more

1 0
  • posted byesama on 09/10/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:One of the best item on DX. I like the design that having a LED and UV light. You can use the light in night club (which is very cool). The green flame look very cool i never see any lighter with green flame. It doesn't consume too much Butane. It is very easily... Read more

1 0
  • posted bySavageT1337 on 06/09/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:-It has a pretty bright LED flashlight for it's size. -The UV light is real and it works pretty well, it illuminates dirt and reveals hidden stamps on dollar bills and such. -The flame is pretty hot and also cool looking. -It's pretty compact and lightweight. Cons:-After... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections