DX » Community » Reviews » Genuine Transcend SDHC Memory Card - 32GB (Class 10)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMattara on 02/10/2014

Formatted it, tested it for errors and speed. No errors, write speed was 10.8 and write was 18.2Mbytes/s. This is class 10, and this 32GB. So, this card seems to be working. Of course FAT32 takes it toll on the capacity. Could have had a handy sleeve along for storing. There's never too many of them ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydoxpt on 05/28/2013

I am using this SD memory card since last year and I love it Is very fast, I use it on my camera and I can take pictures at high speed and this SD card receive the photos more fast tha another SD card. The package was a little bit damage, but the card was intact I am sure that if was damage DX.com take ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjamescanon on 05/02/2013

The pros are obviously the price, it is a fast card and is a sturdy good quality card. I'm not quite convinced that it is actually class 10 despite what all the other reviewers say. It may be giving the speed they say however when I shoot 1080p full HD on my canon 550d the camera sometimes stops recording ... Read more

0 0 3

• posted byMartinCC on 02/21/2013

Ok, the card looks geniune but I cannot confirm it's really geniune, anyway, the card is fast (maybe not as fast a real 10) but my tests gave me arround 8-9 Mb so I think it's good enough (at least for me). None found yet, only have this for a couple of months. None, it's a good price (not perfect, can ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydivanrally on 01/14/2013

It seems to be a genuine Transcend product, which means that the price is really good. The quality of the product is thus high. I have been using it in my GoPro for a couple of months now without any issues. None really, have been really impressed by this product. Just a good quality card at a very good ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJczkool321 on 01/12/2013

It is a true Class 10! It gets write speeds of about 20 MB/s and read speeds of more than 25 MB/s, which is incredible for a class 10 SD card. It is well built, solid, and waterproof(mine went through the wash and no files were lost). It has slightly more than 32GB of space, which is nice because most ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJufrode on 12/19/2012

Great speed. Works very well. I'm using it for a long time on my Sony HD video recorder and works great. I haven't made writing/reading speed test but It works with the demand of HD video and slow motion video, those require high speed for writing. None cons. Everything is OK. Even the package was good.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMikeee3 on 11/08/2012

Very Good Built; The Transfer velocity is the same as said in the description; Half Price of local store; Well Protected in shipping; Genuine Transcend Class 10 SD Card; The packge that comes is a very good place to store the cart; Very few memory that you can't use, the real memory is 30,2 GB. None.... Read more

The Box The Box (back) The Card Card (back) Card (side) Card Capacity

0 0 1

• posted bykristofferbevensen on 10/11/2012

WAY cheaper than buying it at the local store. You can save LOTS of money on buying this from Deal extreme in stead. It works great, transfering files is fast and of course there is a lot of room for storing large files. I use this in a digital camera, and it works fine when I'm recording 1080p video.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjamescanon on 10/09/2012

High capacity for the price and seems like the real deal! Works well with my Canon DSLR and records Full HD with little to no problems with buffering. I may be wrong, I haven't done any benchmarks with this card but I'm not 100% sure if it is class 10. My only reason for saying this is that it only gets ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections