DX » Community » Reviews » Genuine Transcend SDHC Memory Card - 32GB (Class 10)
Customer’s impression:
Very good extra GB
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byJufrode on 12/19/2012

Great speed. Works very well. I'm using it for a long time on my Sony HD video recorder and works great. I haven't made writing/reading speed test but It works with the demand of HD video and slow motion video, those require high speed for writing. None cons. Everything is OK. Even the package is... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byrndh2xkb35rw2 on 11/24/2012

17MB/s write speed, the cards provides enhanced camera response for fast-motion image capture i have use full Available in capacities up to 32GB, and the dater rate is ok but if you a all round card and low cost get this card it did not come with a hard case but may be that was just mine one know... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byMikeee3 on 11/08/2012

Very Good Built; The Transfer velocity is the same as said in the description; Half Price of local store; Well Protected in shipping; Genuine Transcend Class 10 SD Card; The packge that comes is a very good place to store the cart; Very few memory that you can't use, the real memory is 30,2 GB. I... Read more

Card Capacity Card (side) Card (back) The Card The Box (back) The Box

1 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bykristofferbevensen on 10/11/2012

WAY cheaper than buying it at the local store. You can save LOTS of money on buying this from Deal extreme in stead. It works great, transfering files is fast and of course there is a lot of room for storing large files. I use this in a digital camera, and it works fine when I'm recording 1080p a... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byjamescanon on 10/09/2012

High capacity for the price and seems like the real deal! Works well with my Canon DSLR and records Full HD with little to no problems with buffering. I may be wrong, I haven't done any benchmarks with this card but I'm not 100% sure if it is class 10. My only reason for saying this is that it to... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byJJeff on 09/21/2012

To a class 10 SDHC the price is really good, normally we see a mascarade microSD with adapter trying to pass like a SDHC, but this is a really SDHC class 10!!!!! Simple to use, just open and connect. none, the product is the same as showed. Works ok! I tested in my notebook slot without problems,... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bySrPessoa on 09/09/2012

Amazing for the price. Really class10 product. Comes out nicely protected. It have been doing a fair job shooting HD video. There is just no one that I can think of. Any problem that I can write here will be about SDHC cards, not this one only... so... none what so ever. The "lock" gets... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byRALCOM on 09/05/2012

1) Price. 2) Brand name, this seems to be an original product from Transcend. 3) Lightning fast, you can record home movies using Full HD 1080p with no time waiting for record. 1) None. 2) Of course we always will be waiting for its price to drop, but I am guessing this is never going to happen a... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byl.montt on 08/12/2012

- The price is excelent, a memory card of 32GB here costs $120 to $150 dolars so this product with this price is very good. Memory size is actually 32GB as promised. The build quality is very good and the packaging refers to the Trancend model. I recommend absolutly this memory card of 32 GB. - a... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byyvishov on 08/04/2012

Card has advertised capacity, checked before first use with H2testw software - with no errors, speed -3.53 MB writing mode. My camera recognized it - and some shots and video went out smoothly. Card arrived in already opened package - closed with some stiker/masking tape. It doesn't looks good if... Read more

1 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere