DX » Community » Reviews » 78-Key Ultra-Slim Portable Bluetooth Wireless Keyboard (2*AAA)
Customer’s impression:
Ok for a replacemente
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byArroadie on 09/23/2014

Pro: - Feels like a regular keyboard; - Keys are easily removed and put back; - nice signal; - Easy to connect. Cons: - kinda cheap on the back (but solid) - Does not works with macbook pro Overall: Buy if you want to use something you can put anywhere, since is really flat. DOn't buy if you want to ... Read more

Impression:Ok for a replacemente;

0 0 0

• posted byPurplesaurus on 04/17/2013

- Surprisingly nice build quality - Keys press down nicely and similar to standard keyboards - Easily connected to my iPad 2 and PC using a Bluetooth dongle I had purchased previously from DX - Looks very similar to an officially licensed Apple keyboard but much cheaper in price - Battery life is very ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMarcusOC on 04/12/2013

* Works fine with Android. * Works fine with galaxy note 10. * Beautiful. * Lightweight. * Very confortable to use. * Similiar with Apple keyboards. * The keyboard itself looks great and very similar to some more expensive ones from the top. * PAir with my HTC as well. * Doesn´t work with Win 7 ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybudesonida on 03/14/2013

Good price and design, little space in my table. Apple style. The delete button don't work in Android. The buttons layout don't match with my language (spanish) Very useful and beautifull desing. This is my solution to the keyboard layout: Install the app: External Keyboard Helper https://play.google.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygast1arg on 01/22/2013

It have great keys, the bluethoot distance is good, and looks durable, I give it many hits against floor and drawer by accident, and still working It have MAC keys, I didnt know it when i bought it, after get accustomed, or installing a driver, you can use it. When you have low battery, it just connect ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byksenchy on 07/11/2012

I bought this keyboard so I could type normally on my i9300, I mean I don't say that the Swype keyboard that I have installed is rubbish, but I hate typing on screen as the keys are small... yes it's a swype keyboard and you can swype over the screen, but I still hate it. It works perfectly, all you ... Read more

1 0 2

• posted byPatotee on 06/21/2012

Looks swish, keys feel great. Pairs and works great with my Windows computers. Enclosed instructions are pretty useless, but written in hilarious English, which makes for a good laugh. It disconnects from my dongle every time i try to pair it. Sometimes when it finally get connected, the keys seems not ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byteq00 on 03/08/2012

Looks swish, keys feel great. Pairs and works great with my Windows computers. Enclosed instructions are pretty useless, but written in hilarious English, which makes for a good laugh. Will pair OK with my HTC Desire, but won't connect after pairing despite confirming on my phone that the keyboard is ... Read more

1 0 0

• posted byKube60 on 11/22/2011

Great little keyboard once I got it working. Now I can write anywhere without dragging my laptop with me. Works with both my iPhone 4 and I touch 4g. When I first tried to pair it with my iPhone, I was very disappointed. My phone recognized it but when I tried to enter the code nothing happened. Kept ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byCucutina on 10/06/2011

This keyboard is lightweight. It's small enough to carry it in my backpack. I can take to the university library with my iPod. I connect it to my iPod and to my computer and it works great with both of them. Its appearance is similar to the Mac bluetooth keyboard. It came without the right arrow key.... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections