+ Real apple-like feel
+ high-quality plastics
+ Windows Layout (See pictures) - Fn + F3 (volume higher) doesn't work
- Connecting it was really hard, make sure the distance between keyboard and receiver is as small as possible
- Plastic bends a little I had a really hard time to connect the keyboard, and the conclusion was that there was just too much ... Read more
- Compact and small. You are able to carry it with you for travels to connect to your laptop.
- Includes the receiver.
- Is comfortable when writing, and small enough.
- Is very well designed and constructed.
- It works amazingly well under Gnu/Linux, Ubuntu and Debian.
- The wireless works flawlessly and is fast. - Due to the keyboard distribution,... Read more
Works as advertised on windows x86 (32 bits) Small, compact, very very thin Solid overall except a few keys (read on) One key is too sensitive (letter m). If you type regularly you get two or three keystrokes instead of one. If you just pass your finger over it, it sends a key stroke to the OS (no need to press). This is very annoying. Also, keyboard ... Read more
Very thin and useful high quality plastic(did not expect that much quality) very fast and portable requires two small AAA battery that you can get it anywhere When it is far away(not the distance as seen properties section- 4 or 5 meter), I got some problems with the speed I took 2 weeks to get it. When my hommies saw it, they were shocked and asked ... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.