DX » Community » Reviews » 78-Key Ultra-Slim Portable 2.4G Wireless Keyboard with Receiver (2*AAA)
  • 5 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bynaarden4ever on 10/20/2012

+ Real apple-like feel + high-quality plastics + Windows Layout (See pictures) - Fn + F3 (volume higher) doesn't work - Connecting it was really hard, make sure the distance between keyboard and receiver is as small as possible - Plastic bends a little I had a really hard time to connect the keyboard, and the conclusion was that there was just too much ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymrjohns on 09/27/2011

- Compact and small. You are able to carry it with you for travels to connect to your laptop. - Includes the receiver. - Is comfortable when writing, and small enough. - Is very well designed and constructed. - It works amazingly well under Gnu/Linux, Ubuntu and Debian. - The wireless works flawlessly and is fast. - Due to the keyboard distribution,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byscumie on 08/25/2011

Works as advertised on windows x86 (32 bits) Small, compact, very very thin Solid overall except a few keys (read on) One key is too sensitive (letter m). If you type regularly you get two or three keystrokes instead of one. If you just pass your finger over it, it sends a key stroke to the OS (no need to press). This is very annoying. Also, keyboard ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfiratyilmazz00 on 06/26/2011

Very thin and useful high quality plastic(did not expect that much quality) very fast and portable requires two small AAA battery that you can get it anywhere When it is far away(not the distance as seen properties section- 4 or 5 meter), I got some problems with the speed I took 2 weeks to get it. When my hommies saw it, they were shocked and asked ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections