DX » Community » Reviews » Genuine SONY PSP 3000 4.3" LCD Game Console Hannah Montana Limited Edition Set - Lilac Purple
  • 5 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 100% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Indeed a very good deal, but no MS!

posted by landxhp on 02/22/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:

Of course, the first good point is that my favourite color is purple, so this Lilac PSP model is just the one I was looking for.
    This PSP, according to the serial sticker, is the 3001 model. It comes with Firmware version 5.50 - meaning you need to either update or downgrade if you want to play games from the Memory Stick. If you're just playing UMDs, it's ready right from the start.
    Took about two hours and a half for the first charge. The power plug type is A (NEMA 1).
    It also came with "Hannah Montana: Rock Out the Show" game UMD and a Hannah Montana video UMD containing three episodes: "Welcome to the Bungle", "You Never Give Me My Money" and "He Ain't a Hottie, He's My Brother". Although the game comes in a small cardboard box, the game's instruction manual is bundled with the PSP ones.
    There's also a nice sticker sheet that matches the PSP size, in case you'd like to skin it on your own.

Cons:

The only downside is that it didn't came with the 2GB Memory Stick that's announced in the box, meaning you won't be able to save your games if you bought only this PSP, that's the reason I rated Overall as 4.
    It also means the DX description above is right - Memory Stick is NOT included.

OtherThoughts:

I'd like to mention it also doesn't include any extra cables like USB or A/V, but a good point is that my Sony Cybershot's USB cable worked on the PSP just fine!

Bottomline:

Great deal, since it didn't got taxed by the customs (with added SKU 1888). Over here in Brazil, you can get a Piano Black PSP 3000 with no game or memory for around R$700, but this one was about half that price including game, video and stickers - pretty good!

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections