DX » Community » Reviews » Cute Smiling Face Noise Isolation In-Ear Stereo Earphone - Black (3.5mm Jack/80CM-Cable)
  • 5 star 5 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byFreemanTheOne on 08/19/2013

Sound quality is above average, it could be better, but if you are not that much into music, you wouldn’t probably mind. They are extremely cheap, for such a low price, you can’t expect hi quality sound and excellent build. Build isn’t so good, I guess they would have been already broken, if I was using them more. Wire could be little bit longer and ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byabdoue on 03/25/2013

Cheap,you can use them for mp3 player or phones . Good sound. Fits nicely in ears. lightweight. its a cool little smiley in it, i have used it for 3 weeks and still working nicely, i also use it with my LG cookie by the connecteur and works great, buy them if u want some cheap good earphones, The sound quality is poor comparing it to expensive models,... Read more

full shoot of the earphone
    0 0
  • posted byBastianT on 03/13/2013

Good sound, Fits good in the ear, its a cool little smiley my friends think its very cool, i have used it for 2 weeks and still working nicely, i will buy some more when they are on the storage again, buy them if u want some cheap good earphones, okay bass and smooth sound coming out yes!!! ~ Bastian ~ ~ Im buying much stuff from here so i know what ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byNyxRain on 01/05/2013

Great price, great value, well put together. Good sound, easy use, fantastic price, came fast too. Love that they came in assorted colors. Glad its a pack of multiple, so that more than one person int he house can use them at once. none that i can see, except maybe they are a teeny bit delicate. fantastic deal if you need some headphones for a fair ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAndrius3991 on 10/22/2012

Cheap cheapity cheap :D nice length of the cable, exactly what you need to use them for mp3 player, phone or anything. Sound quality is as expected for the price. Fits nicely in ears. lightweight. The sound quality is relatively poor(compared to expensive models), but i was not expecting anything better for the price. After longer use cable will get ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykoteskote on 09/21/2012

helmets came in perfect condition, they listen very well and perfectly adjustable to the ear, hows and lightweight for music anywhere. Thanks to its shape, is inserted into the ear and not hear external noises. helmets are stereo, great detail when it comes to being able to connect to any stereo that has stereo output. the cable is too short to use ... Read more

inside the box helmets outside the box helmets cables laid
    2 0
  • posted byreuvenr on 09/20/2012

nice earphones. Fits well into the ear and does not fell easlly. Qaulity of sound good enough. Comes well packed (in a box). Light weight. the wire is extemly thin, and after one month of use it broke at the plug. Also the sound is accepable - I expected it to be etter. other colors could be good idea (not onlt black) godd for its price. I recommand ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytomgrover on 07/16/2012

Good material. Great performance. Easy to use, plug and hear it. Great size - 80cm. Built properly, it really avoid external sounds to disturb any music that you are listening to. Rubber ear protection is poorly built, more than a month using and it shows detrition Wire quality should be improved Good deal, really cheap. It has smile faces!! :D This ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTheOnePb on 02/29/2012

For this price and the amount of 'coolness' (how it looks; very funny) it is a good product. Do not expect amazing sound quality, but it is a very cheap replacement of expensive headphones. It does look very funny and is for good use on the beach or such (were you would easily damage your headphones). The sound is not fantastic but decent, for the price ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDerekRoxx on 03/26/2011

Pretty awesome headphones. Comfortable. Especially considering i really can't stand ear buds. Decent sound. Especially for the price. The price is right. Well... The connection of the cord to the ear buds is very loose. Like, it's not held into place by anything but the wires within the ear bud itself. you can hear it shaking if you move it around too ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections