There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Excellent looking, functional

posted by joeythenifty on 02/24/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:

This actually has a shiny gloss to it, which makes the portrait even prettier in person. The product works perfectly. It has no problem sliding into usb ports, and does not require any wiggling at all. It was difficult to open the first time (more on that in the cons section) but now flips open easily and closes with a flush seam every time. I can carry this comfortably in my wallet, and it is so light that I do not worry about the weight of the thing damaging the connection, as I did when my usb was attached to my keyring.

Cons:

The seam where the actual drive pops up is not on the bottom of the portrait as shown in these photos, it is at the top; this means that the seam, however slight, mars the madonna and baby's face. It would be less noticible if it were on the bottom of the portrait as shown in the pictures. Also, the item came apart, perhaps due to sticking, perhaps due to my ignorance of how it opens. This only happened the first time i opened it and it snapped back together easily.

OtherThoughts:

The slot for hanging on a name badge is narrower than the tab my namebadge uses, but it didn't matter to me since I planned to carry it in my wallet. Something to consider though, it's really a very narrow slot.

Bottomline:

Excellent product, unique but not childish. Sure to draw admiration wherever you use it.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections