DX » Community » Reviews » UltraFire 18350 3.7V 1200mAh Batteries (Pair)
Customer’s impression:
Capacité unitaire inférieure à 1200mah
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysdeweb on 09/21/2014

Bonjour, La fiche produit annonce une capacité de 1200 mah, mais individuellement chaque batterie fait un peu moins de 800 mah chacune. Vue le prix c'est pas trop grave, mais vaut mieux être avertis. Je les utilisent ensemble dans un MOD e-cig VAMO, elles fonctionnent à merveille, ça tiens un peu plus ... Read more

Impression:Capacité unitaire inférieure à 1200mah;

0 0 0

• posted bysakis031 on 02/26/2014

Ordered 2 pairs and each pair arrived in a little plastic box for 4 batteries. Great value, convenient to carry 4 around without problem. Both boxes closed with sticker on the side and brand new. Super PLUS: Order came from China to Greece in just 15 days (superfast compared to ANY other chinese shop)... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytfghost on 02/08/2014

Quality AND Quantity. One sat around for three weeks and still had a charge. approximately 1200 maH means they last me a long time. One did not work. (For the price, I'm not complaining) This site does not have the flat top batteries in the 18350, but all I had to do was turn it upside down and it still ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrndixe62o4hhi on 01/27/2014

- le prix - le format - la finition - durée de fonctionnement - pas adaptées pour les cigarettes électroniques car la charge ne tiens pas assez Vraiment les moins chères par rapport aux marchants français et aussi le port gratuit. DX est vraiment un marchant sérieux, le ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBakica on 01/09/2014

excelent battery for ecig. 4.2 Volts at full charge, around 3.2v vhen discharged. i have it in my vamo ecig and it works great. enough power, fast recharging and long last. they come in plastic container that can handle 4 of them so u can easly transport them. excelent battery, no cons at all the best ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysabatmo on 12/21/2013

Great product, half the price of their competitive brands! Came with a plastic case that can hold up to 4 batteries. Although they are beeing used heavily for the past five months they're still going strong! Although they claim to be 1200mAh, they're not. Used in a vamo they last as much as my other ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDeregistered on 12/11/2013

Well presented near perfect wrapping Fits all my lights beautifully ( tried 7 different brands). Can't say that for some protected cells Arrived 3.88v and 3.87v respectively. Happily supplies enough current to run xmls drawing a measured 1 amp even on a single battery for more time than what you'd expect.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMarioBernatti on 11/27/2013

I have these batteries 6 months, buy on DX, For the first time in stacked ecig Vamo 3 SS, now in Nemesis clone From 3.4 V to 4.2 V charger gives them about 800 mAh I am satisfied with them None, for this price I did not expect 1200 mAh :) In the 18350 can not be much more charge Normally about 800 mAh ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byehecatlyoali on 11/16/2013

These are my favourites 18350 for their price, first of all and because they do the work they are meanted to. Very good battery, I use them in my e-pipe and I got very nice vaping hours with them. Really pleased about their quality/price relation. These are my favourites 18350 for their price, first ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byEastVanMarco on 07/21/2013

I use these batteries stacked in a Vamo, gives a lot of power, tons of huge vapor, and last way over a full day of vaping. Sometimes up to 3 days of light vaping. I've been using them for a few months with no issues. No cons. Been in constant use for over 2 months, no problems at all. If you're looking ... Read more

0 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections