DX » Community » Reviews » UltraFire 18350 3.7V 1200mAh Batteries (Pair)
  • 5 star 7 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysakis031 on 02/26/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Ordered 2 pairs and each pair arrived in a little plastic box for 4 batteries. Great value, convenient to carry 4 around without problem. Both boxes closed with sticker on the side and brand new. Super PLUS: Order came from China to Greece in just 15 days (superf... Read more

0 0
  • posted byEastVanMarco on 07/21/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:I use these batteries stacked in a Vamo, gives a lot of power, tons of huge vapor, and last way over a full day of vaping. Sometimes up to 3 days of light vaping. I've been using them for a few months with no issues.Cons:No cons.OtherThoughts:Been in constant u... Read more

2 0
  • posted byknightliew on 05/26/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Valued for money. Comes with Battery box to hold 4 batteries when i only purchase 2. Cheap and good. full charge at 4.2 volts and batteries run dry when its at about 3.2 volts.Cons:The battery could be over rated to 1200mah when it cant last as long as my 600mah.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymdwilliams on 01/22/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Very good battery 4.2 Volts at full charge, cut out voltage around 3.3v-3.2v. Come in a 4 cell battery box. nice presentation, Had a little problem with delivery, but was sorted out correctly by dx.comCons:Overrated Mah. These are around the 700-800mah area. bu... Read more

0 0
  • posted byd4rkch1ld on 01/08/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:For the price they have good capacity and build quality. Can handle pretty high discharge current and they dont get hot. Im using 2 pairs for more then a year recharging them every day and they still didn't loose their good performance.Cons:For this price nothi... Read more

1 0
  • posted bydentillozie on 12/15/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:-the seem to last forever when fully charged, even with 1.25A pulled from them. i use them in the aurora c6 host to power a laser, its a tight fit on the sides they don't wobble. i get a good solid hour out of them. they also came in a very nice caseCons:when p... Read more

0 1
  • posted byTeresaa on 12/06/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Good lasting, in our real tests it has about 880mAh so it's very good for so small battery. It's "stamina" is quite on the samel level as the AW's or Efest's. It has really longer life than my factory Smok 750mAh IMR batteries that came with my Vmax. Fo... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections