- Its bright
- The light is white (6500K), which I like
- The build quality is good
- Looks safe; no electrical connections easily accessable
- It lets light also between the metal cooling fins, which glitters nicely
- Runs cool, you can keep your hand at the cooling fins after running the lights for hours - Too expensive with 8.4 USD price tag
- The ... Read more
bought these on the strength of the other reviews, quite happy with the bulbs.
Took one apart to check out build quality, the top half of the bulb is made of vented aluminium, which serves to remove the heat ( the 1W x 3 led's do tend to get hot ) but this is well catered for. The circuitry seems very well buit also ( switch mode PSU ) and SMD components.... Read more
- Reduces power consumption.
- Nice, clean, white light.
- Good degree of lighting to highlight whatever the light is pointed at.
- Doesn't get too hot.
- Can be used in plastic housings and not worry it will melt the housing.
- Instant on - no waiting like some CF bulbs that have to take time to warm up. - Maybe offer a wider angle flood version for ... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.