DX » Community » Reviews » E327 Vehicle Rear Sight Waterproof Video Camera with 7-LED Night Vision (DC 12V/NTSC)
  • 5 star 3 ( 60% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by00behave on 01/02/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:fantastic camera that has stood the test of time. i have had it always on as a front door camera for a year, ad it still works well. highly recommended Cons:a little bit expensive OtherThoughts:does a great job of night vision and its quality has proven itself... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjorgehg on 06/30/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:muy buena calidad. Viene con cables bastante largos como para llegar comodamente a la parte trasera del vehiculo. Las fotos describen prefectamente el producto. Lo que ve es lo que llega por correo. El soporte viene comodamente agujereado prar adaptar en cualq... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymorozanav on 06/21/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The low price. The quite good image. Simple in installation and connection. Cons:On my monitor the image with a violet shade, but, can be it a problem of the monitor. The corner of the review is small, for the chamber of a back kind it would be desirable for m... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfire4me on 01/08/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:its a very cheap and small camera, its very easy to mount. the image quality its very good for the money i paid. Cons:its mounted on the rear of my truck and get a direct hit from rain, Its not 100% waterproof, i get some condensation in the morning on a heavy rain nigh... Read more

3 0
  • posted byYoshimitsu39 on 08/21/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great compact camera and easy to install. Feels solid and well built. Ir gives quite good night images at close range. Cons:Has 1-2-3 metre distance measurements permanently in the image which doesnt match the install location on my car. It would be better wit... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections