DX » Community » Reviews » E327 Vehicle Rear Sight Waterproof Video Camera with 7-LED Night Vision (DC 12V/NTSC)
  • 5 star 3 ( 60% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by00behave on 01/02/2014

fantastic camera that has stood the test of time. i have had it always on as a front door camera for a year, ad it still works well. highly recommended a little bit expensive does a great job of night vision and its quality has proven itself to be brilliant, i was pleasantly suprised with how well this camera works durable, with stood being outside ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjorgehg on 06/30/2013

muy buena calidad. Viene con cables bastante largos como para llegar comodamente a la parte trasera del vehiculo. Las fotos describen prefectamente el producto. Lo que ve es lo que llega por correo. El soporte viene comodamente agujereado prar adaptar en cualquier espacio disponible. Es bastante pequeña y tiene buena calidad de imagen. El soporte ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymorozanav on 06/21/2013

The low price. The quite good image. Simple in installation and connection. On my monitor the image with a violet shade, but, can be it a problem of the monitor. The corner of the review is small, for the chamber of a back kind it would be desirable for more field of vision. Too fragile protective glass, at once has broken, having dropped the chamber ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfire4me on 01/08/2013

its a very cheap and small camera, its very easy to mount. the image quality its very good for the money i paid. its mounted on the rear of my truck and get a direct hit from rain, Its not 100% waterproof, i get some condensation in the morning on a heavy rain night, but after 15 days of heavy rain its still working and the condensation its gone. The ... Read more

3 0
  • posted byYoshimitsu39 on 08/21/2011

Great compact camera and easy to install. Feels solid and well built. Ir gives quite good night images at close range. Has 1-2-3 metre distance measurements permanently in the image which doesnt match the install location on my car. It would be better with no measurements. Its a good little camera, compact and easy to install. It would be nice to be ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections