DX » Community » Reviews » E327 Vehicle Rear Sight Waterproof Video Camera with 7-LED Night Vision (DC 12V/NTSC)
  • 5 star 3 ( 60% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• The quite good video camera for small money.

posted by morozanav on 06/21/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:

The low price. The quite good image. Simple in installation and connection.

Cons:

On my monitor the image with a violet shade, but, can be it a problem of the monitor. The corner of the review is small, for the chamber of a back kind it would be desirable for more field of vision. Too fragile protective glass, at once has broken, having dropped the chamber at installation. For me it is not actual, as has established under glass of a back door of a minibus. There was no length of a videocable it was necessary To increase independently. It seemed to me, that from ir illumination is not present any to sense.

OtherThoughts:

In general the videocamera copes with the basic duties, now at movement by a backing I do not have feeling, that I go to a precipice))). Very much helps to protect the back and another's machines at movement by a backing.

Bottomline:

The normal device. But I shall search and establish nevertheless the video camera with a corner of sight to relatives to 360 degrees.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections