DX » Community » Reviews » E366 Compact Vehicle Rear Sight Waterproof Video Camera (DC 12V/NTSC)
  • 5 star 12 ( 86% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 14% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byluisata on 05/22/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This is a great camera for the Price, the image is super clear even with a few light. Works great by night (no "Green" night mode, but fully color) with my reverse lights or the Street lights. The chrome finish seems good and it was easy to install on my Toyot... Read more

0 0
  • posted byenastris on 02/27/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Easy to set up. Fully clear instruction and supported details. Good quality of device. Wires lenght is enough to connect to car genuine monitor. If you have tech background it will be easy to connect device to your car system. Cons:None. (did not found yet) Ot... Read more

0 0
  • posted byserge162 on 02/14/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good price. Easy mounted. It it is easily embedded in a regular hole of my Toyota Corolla Fielder. Cons:There is the fogging inside the lens and the image on the center of screen became turbid. It mean body leaks. After 5 months of usage the guide lines are di... Read more

0 0
  • posted byahmadmo on 02/10/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:A metal housing! Easy connection! The small size. A wide viewing angle. Marking distances on the video signal. Looks beautiful! The price is very low! (in 4 times cheaper than the us) Cons:The picture is a little fuzzy. But the sensitivity is good, though reduce... Read more

0 0
  • posted byknanocl on 01/15/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The camera has great price, a great build quality, and a great image quality (for the price), has a guide lines (looks fine, but can't be disabled), really easy and secure installation, can't be easily stolen. Cons:The camera shows only mirror image , for use as reverse c... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKostyarik on 11/20/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The camera body is metal, which makes it on the bumper of my car invisible. Very suitable for chrome bumper of my car. Low price, good quality. Easy installation and connection, all clear with no instructions. Attaching the camera to perform very well, which makes it impo... Read more

1 0
  • posted byNerijusL on 10/17/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Good camera. Metal hull. Glass lens. Easy to mount. Looks good on my car - as from car factory. Cons:NTSC. I wish PAL. But that isnt problem - my display works with both standarts. Very thin and not shielded video signal wires inside main wire. My example was out of focus... Read more

Product Manual 1 Product Manual 1
    0 0
  • posted bysonmax on 10/16/2012

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Actual iron hull. Chrome plating finish strong. Present marking distances. Easy connection. Used Monitor: Model ET-438 Cons:For such a ridiculous price - just do not. You can put two-sided tape, but it's easy to find separately. OtherThoughts:It was necessary... Read more

ET-438 Foldable 4.3" TFT LCD Digital Monitor
    0 1
  • posted bypipergeorge on 09/02/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Nice chrome finish and seems to be a metal casing. Long bolt for mounting. Camera is mounted with bolt going up. (Camera hangs down). Looks good mounted on my car, looks factory installed Cons:None that I can see right now. Had a tough time finding a good spot to mount... Read more

Camera Looks like a factory installed camera
    2 0
  • posted byKali6 on 06/20/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I placed this on my older Lexus and looked at my newer Lexus and it looks pretty close. I was looking for something small and easy to install and i found it. It's small Attractive and easy to install Cons:The label on the screen stays and cant get rid of. At nite its a... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections