Customer’s impression:
Рекомендую
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• Very good camera

posted by gsarwal on 03/02/2012
    1 0

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:

It's in a metal case, stands sturdy and robust. I mounted it under the chrome at the back of my Honda, so no holes in the bumper, took off the bar and drilled the hole with a plain metal drill. took less than 30 mins to install, with most time in routing the wire through the body, so not the cameras fault. It's got clear image and nice yello gree red lines for distance. Image seems illuminated just with the reversing lights.

Cons:

small problem the nut is almost the same size as the connector (also reported by someone else) but mince came off the wire with a few twist and turns, so did not have to cut and solder.

A sticky tape at the back of the camera would be useful so it does not disorient with vibrations.

Bottomline:

This is an extremely good camera for its price. If it fits your bill (can only be mounted upside down, chrome in color, so might noot suit well with body colored bumpers), i think its much sturdier than other plastic body cameras available on DX

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections