DX » Community » Reviews » E326 Vehicle Rear Sight Waterproof Video Camera with 9-LED Night Vision (DC 12V/NTSC)
  • 5 star 6 ( 60% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 40% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydrpdndshvd on 01/22/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:small design, easy mounting, offset cable lengths is a nice touch to be able to tape them in a smaller bundle to ensure no water gets in Cons:leds dont do much to assist in lighting the camera, very dark at night, and glare is a big issue with any lighting aro... Read more

0 0
  • posted byldaace on 08/15/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Rear camera with excellent visibility, both the day and night. She draws colored lines showing how close the car is the obstacle. It is an excellent aid for maneuvering. Cons:Care must be taken when installing the same on the outside of the car as a spin on th... Read more

1 0
  • posted byedgarsm on 02/18/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Good quality, price! I am glad! Good quality, price! I am glad! Good quality, price! I am glad! Good quality, price! I am glad! Good quality, price! I am glad! Cons:Good quality, price! I am glad! Good quality, price! I am glad! Good quality, price! I am glad! Good qualit... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMlemm on 01/11/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Easy setup for my off-road application - Video image is clean Cons:- This camera does not work below -10ºC. or very cold conditions Beware that if you live in a cold climate or an area with seasonal changes, you need to remove the camera from it's location or els... Read more

2 0
  • posted bymarcosdemori on 11/24/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I am very impressed with the build quality of this device! Waterproof and packaged good too! Night vision feature works almost too good.. Cons:of the shortcomings revealed only that sometimes blinking screen when the camera is turned on. In fact, I can not say y... Read more

good camera adapted to my car Testing
    1 0
  • posted bycclems on 11/14/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Item reached my doorstep within 2 weeks for normal postage. Information accurately given. Camera is waterproof, crystal clear, night vision, good angle and very easy to install. Night vision is good if you install near your reverse lights. Cons:Item a bit too bulky comp... Read more

1 0
  • posted bygandalv on 06/29/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- good price - worked fine during russian winter (-30 celsium degrees) - if placed properly, it gives clear image even when side mirrors are dirty, fogged or covered with ice Cons:- night vision is not so good (you can see something on the dark street only if the brake... Read more

3 0
  • posted byinfern03k on 12/30/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:good angle night vision works great nice build quality doesnt feel cheap long video cable good price, very cheap you can see the distance to the obstacle trully waterproof Cons:mount is very easy to bend it can broke easily, on the night sometimes the image is blinking bu... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylieuten on 03/28/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:good build quality, low price, picture quality is good, showing the distance to the obstacle, the video cable had very long, about 5-6 meters, the power cord of sufficient length to connect the lamps reverse. I did not have to increase the length of cable. Mou... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysilvinaserafini on 02/24/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- It has a good angel - The quality is great for its price - it's really waterproof - It comes with a mount and mounting screws - It brings long cables, power + rca, its great. - Night vision is great too ! Cons:- It does not have a mic, but it didn't say so,... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections