DX » Community » Reviews » E326 Vehicle Rear Sight Waterproof Video Camera with 9-LED Night Vision (DC 12V/NTSC)
  • 5 star 9 ( 69% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 31% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydrpdndshvd on 01/22/2014

small design, easy mounting, offset cable lengths is a nice touch to be able to tape them in a smaller bundle to ensure no water gets in leds dont do much to assist in lighting the camera, very dark at night, and glare is a big issue with any lighting around mounting bracket is a bit weak, i feel if you used screws to attach, it may bend and weaken ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycodyc on 09/01/2013

Small, cheap, easy to install and decent image for a little camera, I should have bought a few of these and will probably buy more. The camera image is "so-so" not exceptional, but better quality then what it should be for the price. When you first turn it on it takes a bit of time to adjust the light levels for the image, maybe a pain if ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byldaace on 08/15/2013

Rear camera with excellent visibility, both the day and night. She draws colored lines showing how close the car is the obstacle. It is an excellent aid for maneuvering. Care must be taken when installing the same on the outside of the car as a spin on the lens cause seal failure, allowing water to enter. Although it is not difficult to dry the circuit ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byDimidrolIce on 08/07/2013

Excellent image quality. Easy to install. A long enough cable. Simple connection to the vehicle equipment. Wonderful LED lights. Cute appearance. There is no way to remove the band - I have no need for them. There is no way to bring the image, zoom out. In this configuration, at a distance of 100-150 m image is blurred. There is a possibility a little ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygustavw on 07/08/2013

Most important it has agood picture quality and it is waterproof. before I had another camera that was not waoterproof and at every carwash it got water into the lens. Material is good quality. I installed ist beside the licenceplate light. You also need a screen or you have to conect ist to your GPS. Inatalation will take some time. If you arenot very ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byedgarsm on 02/18/2013

Good quality, price! I am glad! Good quality, price! I am glad! Good quality, price! I am glad! Good quality, price! I am glad! Good quality, price! I am glad! Good quality, price! I am glad! Good quality, price! I am glad! Good quality, price! I am glad! Good quality, price! I am glad! Good quality, price! I am glad! Good quality, price! I am glad!... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMlemm on 01/11/2013

- Easy setup for my off-road application - Video image is clean - This camera does not work below -10ºC. or very cold conditions Beware that if you live in a cold climate or an area with seasonal changes, you need to remove the camera from it's location or else it will not work. The circuitry inside the camera is not meant to work in very cold ... Read more

2 0
  • posted bymarcosdemori on 11/24/2012

I am very impressed with the build quality of this device! Waterproof and packaged good too! Night vision feature works almost too good.. of the shortcomings revealed only that sometimes blinking screen when the camera is turned on. In fact, I can not say yet exactly what causes it. Mount is very easy to bend, it is possible to break it. Be careful ... Read more

good camera adapted to my car Testing
    1 0
  • posted bycclems on 11/14/2012

Item reached my doorstep within 2 weeks for normal postage. Information accurately given. Camera is waterproof, crystal clear, night vision, good angle and very easy to install. Night vision is good if you install near your reverse lights. Item a bit too bulky compare to other cameras. But not an issue for 4x4 vehicles. Product quality and build material ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bygandalv on 06/29/2012

- good price - worked fine during russian winter (-30 celsium degrees) - if placed properly, it gives clear image even when side mirrors are dirty, fogged or covered with ice - night vision is not so good (you can see something on the dark street only if the brake lights are on) - you shouldn't rely on this camera while parking because its angle is ... Read more

3 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections