DX » Community » Reviews » Micro SDHC TF Memory Card - 16GB (Class 4)
  • 5 star 13 ( 65% )
  • 4 star 7 ( 35% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjarwis2 on 03/14/2013

This memory card works just fine. I'm using it on my dash cam and am able to record several hours of driving now. Sometimes the cam freezes, but I'm not sure if it's speed issue of the memory card or the device itself. Delivery time could be much faster. Also I found out that I can find similar memory cards locally for the same price, so it could be ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byhjezz on 03/01/2013

It works perfect for my wii and later if I get a phone/tablet that supports this type of memory card i would defiantly buy another. Would like a lover price, but its cheaper then buying in a shop near my house. I don't know if it is normal too send just that little case with the memory card, but mine didn't get any damage so i guess its fine. Would ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byhenrykazuo on 09/02/2012

This is a good cheap SDHC card for my phone. I've been looking for weeks to find a good 16gb with a such great price and there we go. This is the cheapest I've ever found(OK, that might be cheapers one out there now). File transfer speed: About 10mb/s, it depends on what file you're transfering, what device/cable are being used. Trust me. Cheap cables ... Read more

3 0
  • posted byVillaForos on 12/17/2011

We like things are much more expensive. The quality of materials is one hundred percent happy with - it is identical with the designation of ORIGINAL things, genuine or company name. While operating normally and without problems, I think time will show its reliability. There is a slight difference in that and the real volume, but I was ready for this ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byJordanie on 11/30/2011

I am using it in my phone INOM LM870 for listen music, snap photos and for video recording. - fits into card slot - desent markings - works as it suppose to - 16GB is plenty of space for normal everyday use There is no cons as far I konw. Maybe could be bit cheaper! I have no means to estimate the card speed but there is no lag in recording video with ... Read more

2 0
  • posted bydraquilla on 11/28/2011

Works perfectly for storing and playing movies and music from on my Asus EEE pad Transformer. Movies play without lagging, also the general handeling is also good and without any delay. Didn't come with an adapter, but that I already knew. Would be perfect when delivered with an adapter. Very nice price for a very well working product. I would definetly ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byJXM003 on 08/15/2011

was so happy to finally find one of these at a good price. normally these are almost twice this price from when I shopped online for this. works great in my Mytouch slide, no issues with recognizing it or formatting it not quite the capacity it should be but im not really worred about a couple hundred megabytes. None. just but it, you wont be sorry.... Read more

1 0
  • posted byblinky2035 on 07/28/2011

Great for the price. When formated I get 14.7gb. I assume this is normal loss for this a card this size. Transfer rate is acceptable. For the price there is none that I can find I've been using it in a Nokia 3120c which I believe is not supposed to work with sdhc cards? I am not sure though. But it does work with Nokia 3120c. Although its kingston banded ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byexerramun on 07/17/2011

Micro SD card arrived in perfect condition and properly packed.- I just had to insert it into the chosen device (tablet) and it worked smoothly.- There was no need to format.- Only after the without formatting or so, the total capacity of 14.70 gb.- Micro SD adapter absent.- Although the card can be read "Kingston", I doubt its authenticity.... Read more

1 0
  • posted bychewac on 07/04/2011

Bought one for my Motorola Milestone. It works perfectly!!! I formatted it into 3 partitions (ext3, fat32 and swap) and works great to pass application from phone to sd card. I also load tons of mp3 music, movies, tv series and podcasts. -Quick memory access (class 4) -Seems original (don't know if it is) -Works without any bugs and errors on a hihs-... Read more

0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections