DX » Community » Reviews » Micro SDHC TF Memory Card - 8GB (Class 4)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysuckers on 03/12/2013

- Works as expected. - It has 8gb capacity as it says on its label. - Its cheap. My blackberry curve 8520 does not like this memory but I have tested it into another phones and it seems that it was a problem of my phone. So I don't really have any cons, maybe it could be a bit cheaper at this point. ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySchefflera on 01/11/2013

-Sturdy -Fast write -Fast read -Stable -Could be a little cheaper Bought this to replace a dead card of the same in a Motorola XT720. Before replacement the camera would crash all the time, the phone had a ton of random bugs that evidently were being caused by the crap sd card provided in box. No problems ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygrum31fr on 03/02/2012

It's a very cheap product. After formatting I got the full 8gb. The memory card works well with everything I put in in too. Even china mp3 players. I've not really cons for this product. I couldn't check the class but it seems to be a class 4 sdhc card 8go. good price for it. Would definitely buy more ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDelphing on 12/18/2011

Quality is great, the speed of read and write is good for class 4. Every dispositive reads thats card, but my car radio can't read this, but it because i used an adapter of Micro SD to USB pendrive, with this, no way to read. Real capacity is 7,46 Gb isn't 8Gb. Should be arrive with a Micro SD to SD ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byburkaygenc on 12/06/2011

I bought this along with a tiny card reader. Now, this acts as my usb stick and also works with my cell phone, video camera and android tablet. Could the world be any pinkier than this? :) No cons. Well, the speed is not class 10. but as long as you are not using this with a superfast 10mp camera, you ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynicolaspolti on 11/23/2011

-It is an OK 8gB micro SD drive, -the price is the best in dx, considering the capacity -works excelent in my Blackberry 8520, holding a lot of mp3 files -works excelent in a Microsd reader. -it cames with a Microsd plastic case and envolved by a bubble bag -good transferig files time it would come with ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byv00d00 on 10/24/2011

8GB real capacity Have bought several of this MicroSD card, they all working great! Use them for smartphones and Nintendo DSI. Fast read and write speeds Comes in small plastic protection case Haven't have any problems with all the Flash cards I bought - Pure quality :-) Buying together with small MicroSD ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydiegomazz on 09/17/2011

************* It works great.!! Its cheaper than other cards.!! It works fine in cell phone and other devices.!! I also tested in my GPS (windows ce5) and it worked ok. ************* None !! It sould come with an SD adapter.! You can store music, videos, docs or whatever you want. Is not the fastest ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylucyu23 on 08/25/2011

I got 3 of these, 2 working really well (they are marked as class 4, but these 2 had the writing speed of more than 13mb/s), but 1 working... sometimes. And way slower than the other 2. But you can't always win, that's for sure. I'm satisfied. The one not working well is a pain in the *ss, but what you ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylogikgdf on 07/18/2011

-excellent memory-card -file transfer very good -hd-play videos without crashing -with an adapter, it turns into a flash drive -kingston genuine -my e-book it was great to -has much room for music and photos -videos with more than 4 GB you have to crumble, -because if not he says he does not have enough ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections