Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySpecht77 on 10/02/2013

It's very useful, grabs perfectly the N8, there's no way it'll fall from it, even if you reach a hole but enough to blow you tyre I reiceved this mount from a gift in january, and in the first time I put it on the car, I tried tighten it well, so it wont shake, or move, but the screw got damaged, it still work till today even damaged, I'm thinking of ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygjhames on 09/04/2013

I've been using this product for a couple of years now and it works great to record videos of the road with your N8. It is also great for using the GPS software. When I'm not using GPS, I'm always recording a video, you never know when you need it. If it gets exposed to direct sun for many hours per day, the silicon/rubber suction part will eventually ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byedsonsothe on 08/13/2013

Very good product for anyone who owns the Nokia N8 can be used in different ways in your car can make videos, you can use your GPS, you can even take pictures through the windshield of the vehicle, this holder fits perfectly with this phone, I recommend to all who have Nokia N8 Nothing against this wonderful product, unless the material seems a bit ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byZetes1 on 12/27/2012

Good steady mount fot the N8, easy to install and excellent price. Nice solid mount, fits easily to the phone and removal just as simple. Capable of holding the phone at the right angle to capture driving video. Only suitable for the N8, if you want to mount anything else forget it. Does not fold down very complact for storage, seems just a bit awkward ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byeylam on 12/14/2012

Its quality is quite good - built from strong materials. It fits exactly to the size of my Nokia N8. It's really cheap relatively to its price in my country. It strongly holds my phone. Easy to put the mobile phone inside the device. Sometimes it can fall off the wind-shield because of the weak vacuum. It really helps me to use GPS and the speaker while ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDiegoWolky on 09/18/2012

My english isn't good but I will try to say any words: Built in a good material, is very usefulness in car while you use the GPS, work very well with N8, very easy to put the phone in holder. Very levels of adjustment. Put the holder in horizontal isn't a good decision, is very easy to dismount the holder in horizontal position Use the holder in vertical ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGuidzz on 05/22/2012

This item is very useful and very cheap compared to the price of an original nokia mount holder! Sticks well to windscreen and can easily be adjusted to the right angle according to your windscreen. Good suction and wouldn't fall off! Maybe the build quality of this product is a little cheap but can be expected due to the very low price! Very good buy ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySanchiago on 03/01/2012

Its Fit perfectly in my Nokia N8 I also can used the camera to film the road! Very strong Material. The suction cup works great for this last 5 months! Very good value for price! There are many ways to place it. The two load connectors, are free to charge the battery from cel No cons for me! I use it in bad roads and never fell out the windshield. I ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHerrSchafer on 01/01/2012

It seems to be strong; it holds precisely my N8 clone and I can turn the phone in a wide angle; it stands firm because the windshield suction cup is very strong. My N8 clone has a TV button, wich stays right under the holder arm, so I must put not in perfect fit; a little aside. I know this con isn't holders fault, since my phone isn't the original ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypgquiles on 06/21/2011

Fits perfectly to the Nokia N8. It even uses the protruding camera for further subjection. This stand is very easy to assemble and mount at the dashboard. None so far. It's plastic but so are all the other GPS stands I have owned. The N8 has to be place "naked". I also bought a protective plastic mesh (SKU 54575) but it's not possible to put ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections