Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bygjhames on 09/04/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I've been using this product for a couple of years now and it works great to record videos of the road with your N8. It is also great for using the GPS software. When I'm not using GPS, I'm always recording a video, you never know when you need it. Cons:If it... Read more

0 0
  • posted byedsonsothe on 08/13/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very good product for anyone who owns the Nokia N8 can be used in different ways in your car can make videos, you can use your GPS, you can even take pictures through the windshield of the vehicle, this holder fits perfectly with this phone, I recommend to all... Read more

0 0
  • posted byZetes1 on 12/27/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Good steady mount fot the N8, easy to install and excellent price. Nice solid mount, fits easily to the phone and removal just as simple. Capable of holding the phone at the right angle to capture driving video. Cons:Only suitable for the N8, if you want to moun... Read more

0 0
  • posted byeylam on 12/14/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Its quality is quite good - built from strong materials. It fits exactly to the size of my Nokia N8. It's really cheap relatively to its price in my country. It strongly holds my phone. Easy to put the mobile phone inside the device. Cons:Sometimes it can fall off the w... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDiegoWolky on 09/18/2012

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:My english isn't good but I will try to say any words: Built in a good material, is very usefulness in car while you use the GPS, work very well with N8, very easy to put the phone in holder. Very levels of adjustment. Cons:Put the holder in horizontal isn't a... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGuidzz on 05/22/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This item is very useful and very cheap compared to the price of an original nokia mount holder! Sticks well to windscreen and can easily be adjusted to the right angle according to your windscreen. Good suction and wouldn't fall off! Cons:Maybe the build quality of this... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySanchiago on 03/01/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Its Fit perfectly in my Nokia N8 I also can used the camera to film the road! Very strong Material. The suction cup works great for this last 5 months! Very good value for price! There are many ways to place it. The two load connectors, are free to charge the battery fr... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHerrSchafer on 01/01/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It seems to be strong; it holds precisely my N8 clone and I can turn the phone in a wide angle; it stands firm because the windshield suction cup is very strong. Cons:My N8 clone has a TV button, wich stays right under the holder arm, so I must put not in perfec... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypgquiles on 06/21/2011

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Fits perfectly to the Nokia N8. It even uses the protruding camera for further subjection. This stand is very easy to assemble and mount at the dashboard. Cons:None so far. It's plastic but so are all the other GPS stands I have owned. OtherThoughts:The N8 has t... Read more

0 0
  • posted byten88 on 03/19/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The N8 clicks smoothly into the support, and seems to be firmly held. The two joints make it easy to set up to your preferred position. Suction cup seems pretty firm as well. Cons:It's ALL plastic, so I'm not so sure about durability. Can't think of anything else really.... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections