DX » Community » Reviews » Stylish Bluetooth Headset (5058)
  • 5 star 31 ( 54% )
  • 4 star 19 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 6 ( 11% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 1 ( 2% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bygczobel on 05/28/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:-Great sound quality -Small. -Not need to be inserted into the ear -Good battery life -May be charged on the computer with a usb cable -Work on Galaxy S2 / S3 Cons:-Build quality could be more sturdy. -The boom seems to be broken at any time (but no) OtherThou... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMaxFox on 04/20/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:A product with reasonable price, well made ??and good quality. To configure it, just follow the instructions that come with it. It is very light and comfortable. If the phone at a short distance there will have no interference. Cons:The battery life is not very long but... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymkings on 03/20/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:easy on/off good to answer a call easy to charge using mini usb Cons:You need to make a hole near the microphone: The sound that people heard was bad as soon as I started testing. Then I noticed that the rubber that covers the microphone, which seems to have a... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCOLEU on 09/04/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good brand Motorola is a great company that provides confidence, easy to use for its design and buttons, can hear music and hear all the sounds of cell phone calls not only other bluetooth headset. at first I had trouble with the product but then it was useful... Read more

1 0
  • posted byMauricioAedo on 08/09/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good brand Motorola is a great company that provides confidence, easy to use for its design and buttons, can hear music and hear all the sounds of cell phone calls not only other bluetooth headset Cons:The design is a bit strong compared to other Bluetooth hea... Read more

1 0
  • posted byJrblast on 06/04/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's cheap, and it works. It was really easy to set up, just follow the instructions that come with it. Cons:Even on full volume, it's way too quiet. Unless you have really good hearing, you won't be able to use this anywhere with background noise. The microph... Read more

1 0
  • posted byQuinster on 05/30/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Excellent product!! All 6 worked great!! -Easy to use! -Exactly as pictured! -Very good deal! Cons:Cheap packaging, but if you want better packaging that most people throw away anyway, you could buy a similar (if not the exact same) Motorola Bluetooth Headset... Read more

0 1
  • posted byluizgcrodrigues on 05/22/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Leve e confortável. Conectou com os meus telefones nokia e motorola, e também com o meu notebook sem dificuldade alguma. Lightweight and comfortable. Connected with my nokia and motorola phones, and also with my laptop without difficulty. Cons:O som... Read more

0 0
  • posted byofcbruno on 05/17/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Super easy to install The manual is clear and easy to read The product quality is excellent Discreet and lightweight Do not bother the ear What really made me buy was the price. The product is very good for the small price. Here in Brazil such a phone is very... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypointyewe on 03/25/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:My iphone 3gs recognize this device as Motorola H700. Device feels expensive and touch quality is good that is if you are not an observant person. Can activate iphone voice command by pressing the center button. Cons:Difficult to pair to iphone, unlike the nok... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections