Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• Incredible value

posted by MS3FGX on 01/01/2008
    0 0

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:

Amazing value
    Small size
    Very attractive
    Impressive features

Cons:

Range quite short with my phone, audio quality starts degrading after only about 4 feet.

OtherThoughts:

I am extremely impressed with this headset. I don't know if this is a OEM product or a knock-off, but if it isn't official it is certainly the best forgery I have ever seen. The headset, charger, and manual all have the Motorola logo on them; and aside from the occasional Engrish in the manual you would never suspect it might be a fake.

You can use the headset in either the right or left ear by flipping the earpiece over and setting the headset to swap the volume up and down buttons.

It has a four color LED indicator to alert you to various situations and options, QUICKLY pairs and unpairs, and can handle things like 3 way calls and call waiting with ease.

The only problem I have with this headset is the limited range. It could be my setup, but I can only move the headset a few feet from the phone before the audio starts to crackle enough to bother me. This limits the device's usefulness to a degree, but I can't really complain for the price.

Bottomline:

Buy this headset, in fact, buy a few of them. I will be adding a few more to my next order.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections