DX » Community » Reviews » USB Rechargeable Mini Screen-Free Clip MP3 Player - Black (2GB)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byWister19 on 03/15/2013

Este es uno de los mejores artículos que hasta hoy he adquirido. Es sencillo, elegante, cómodo, fácil de usar y barato.Esta hecho de un material simple pero resistente a fuerza media. El diseño es elegante y permite llevártelo siempre contigo. El sonido de los audífonos ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykstanishev on 02/16/2013

Easy to use, navigate through songs and low cost. The small size and the grip helps to carry it almost anytime and anywhere. Long enough cable for earphones. Smart look. Perhaps would be better to have some sort of display. Enough space for couple of albums, there is good sound through the earphones.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypriski on 02/11/2013

I have had the product for 3 months so far. It's a fine product if you're looking for a basic music player for sports, for instance. The build is ok, it's very light and easy to use. I even use it with a waterproof case to go swimming. The battery lasts more than I expected - it promises 3 hours, but ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAmos Halfon on 06/26/2012

Small No screen Using it is easy Packed in a nice box looks sorta like apple's Comes with all the accesories mentioned at DX English instructions Comes with the memory inside of it instead of other mp3 players here in DX that you need to also buy a memory card to use the item. POOR, LAME build quality,... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bySpitfiremk95 on 03/28/2011

Small Easy to use Comes in Apple-like box Comes with instructions in english Comes with all accesories Have standard mini usb interface LED diode (two colours!!!) Well packed Built-in-memory Very fast Build quality is soooo pooor Cheap-looking text on the case Bad working time Does not look like iPod ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections