DX » Community » Reviews » USB Rechargeable Mini Screen-Free Clip MP3 Player - White (2GB)
  • 5 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 100% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byzauberinmeb on 11/10/2013

I really love this kind of MP3 Player. It is just perfect for jogging or walking or other work out. In mine the battery stayed for a couple of hours. But you should charge it after using it a few hours Everything was working, the clip was fine, the quality was ok. Its small and light, just perfect for me. The headphones are not so good, so I replaced ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykoteskote on 09/26/2012

Mp3 handy and small. comes with 2GB of memory, not much, but it is difficult to fill with normal cacniones. comes with clip to attach to pants or shirt. comes with helmets and also comes with data cable (and to charge). USB charging and the battery lasts a long time. very good design. perfect for jogging and walking to music. the box has been crushed,... Read more

within the housing everything out of the box view from side
    0 0
  • posted byAmos Halfon on 06/26/2012

Small No screen Using it is easy Packed in a nice box looks sorta like apple's Comes with all the accesories mentioned at DX English instructions Comes with the memory inside of it instead of other mp3 players here in DX that you need to also buy a memory card to use the item. POOR, LAME build quality, the build quality is so poor that even the box ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBaboe on 01/17/2012

I'm using it in the gym and it's a perfect lightweight player. You don't feel it when doing cardio and the clip on the backside works fine so far. The plastice looks though and feels decent for the price. The soundquality (bass) is not that great. The bass becomes on a low volume level already transformed to something what your ears don't like. The ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections