DX » Community » Reviews » USB Rechargeable Mini Screen-Free Clip MP3 Player - Pink (2GB)
  • 5 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytiagorosa87 on 01/31/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:mp3 very practical and easy to use. and lightweight thanks to its clip to hold the clothes in which the pretty way. also has a micro sd slot to expand the music. recommend a good price Cons:cons and the level headphones are weak and hear the bass sound had to swap headp... Read more

0 0
  • posted byandreimachado on 11/24/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Have a great sound quality, I wasnt expecting for that, it surprised me; - The price is very good, it have a very good cost/benefit relation; - Also it is very easy to use, pretty much intuitive. Cons:- The battery time could be higher, but if you're using to... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFuglydragon on 11/09/2011

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Works as advertised, can be used as an MP3 Player or as a flash drive. My daughter loves the pink color. Audio is adequate but not great, volume is ok for my old ears. Cons:Plastic rather than alloy so not sure how durable it will be. Headphones it comes with ar... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections