DX » Community » Reviews » USB Rechargeable Mini Screen-Free Clip MP3 Player - Pink (2GB)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytiagorosa87 on 01/31/2013

mp3 very practical and easy to use. and lightweight thanks to its clip to hold the clothes in which the pretty way. also has a micro sd slot to expand the music. recommend a good price cons and the level headphones are weak and hear the bass sound had to swap headphones to hear a little louder. but it ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byandreimachado on 11/24/2012

- Have a great sound quality, I wasnt expecting for that, it surprised me; - The price is very good, it have a very good cost/benefit relation; - Also it is very easy to use, pretty much intuitive. - The battery time could be higher, but if you're using to walk, run, or go to the gym, it will not be ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFuglydragon on 11/09/2011

Works as advertised, can be used as an MP3 Player or as a flash drive. My daughter loves the pink color. Audio is adequate but not great, volume is ok for my old ears. Plastic rather than alloy so not sure how durable it will be. Headphones it comes with are pretty useless but I have plenty of others ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections